3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 26.03.20 09:47 pm

The problem with the range of drawing (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The fact that the game is on (!) Maximum settings , produces here such a terrible picture after patch 1.20. Before the patch everything was fine with the textures. Re-installed drivers and checked the game cache - 0 results.
MB someone will help, just no desire to play with such graphics.

7 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 26.03.20

Brukler
As I understand this problem at all after the last patch. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) now I can not log into the game and to see what Jubilee has once again done. But it remains only to wait for the patch 7.9, when they will remove the protection and return the schedule to its original state. After removing the protection that the game will have more resources and therefore downgrade the graphics will stop. But honestly, I'm afraid that by the time the game will turn into Minecraft.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 26.03.20

wow) game, I just because of this game and demolished after the patch what is when the downgrade happened. I remember recently wrote Jubilee, which returned everything to its place in the schedule, thanks to the new patches..you have the author, just the latest version of the game at the moment?

H
Helman3 26.03.20

insel260
wait for a patch 7.9, when they removed protection and in this connection they will remove the copy protection? Or they themselves stated? Proof?

K
Konstantin Yazan 26.03.20

Brukler
It's because of the patch, They wrote that did it on purpose to reduce the load, and lower little system.

K
Kurbads 26.03.20

Konstantin Asen
any ideas on how to return rules schedule?

K
Kurbads 26.03.20

Shadowclonejutsu
Yes, the latest version, 1.21

K
Konstantin Yazan 26.03.20

BruklerBrukler
Company representatives stated that they were aware of the issue and are already working on a solution. Released a patch designed to fix the situation, not yet reported.