3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 26.03.20 09:48 pm

Improving the accuracy of soldiers (XCOM 2)

If you constantly hate what your soldiers too oblique, and the accuracy always small, not much to sahovati and to increase their accuracy, for this go to the folder with the game, then XcomGame\Config and look for a file DefaultGameData_CharacterStats this file is responsible for all basic characteristics of your soldiers, life, accuracy, willpower and so on... In the beginning you will see XCOM CHARACTERS, and underneath [Soldier X2CharacterTemplate] and now, under this line looking for CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Offense]=65 and change the underlying value of 65 to something else for example 80 and will increase the accuracy of your basic recruits up to 80 and consequently they will be less smearing, as a result save the file and start the game, BUT it is necessary to start a New Game do not load or continue, and it is necessary to start a New game otherwise the changes will not work.

I would also like to say that in the file DefaultGameData_CharacterStats stores all the settings of your soldiers and the aliens, so you can do what you want with your own enemies, and in the Config folder can be changed in the game everything from the characteristics of the characters and weapons and finishing with the increase of the detachment and changes in the number of enemies in the mission, I can even put the other characters in training, but it is important to know English and to understand this, good luck!
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg5555555 26.03.20

Personally, I hate not the accuracy of the soldier, and how when the burglary increase the likelihood of actually hacking( where give 2 Varina to choose from that hack). For this kind of setting?

E
Ex_Vandal 26.03.20

DragonCommander56 Super, that's it. And do not cheat yourself hunting the entire game to kill.

serg5555555 There is a line CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Hacking]=5

S
Strategy Maven 26.03.20

And I wonder how to set random starting stats as in the second wave in the first x-coma?

F
Fedor1986 26.03.20

Soldiers do not slant. Occupy the correct position and place the soldier

S
Sergey Buvaka 26.03.20

Play on easy. The accuracy of all the damn hate, or increase accuracy and enemies In the game... all my progress and killed if the brain include...

v
vwtrotsky 26.03.20

Is there a good mod Dynamic Stats Development which gives the development of the used characteristics, i.e. if a lot of shooting, that boosts accuracy, a lot of these things - mobility and so on, I Think a good compromise for cheaters and those who play fair, but unhappy with the current situation. The mod is in workshop and on the nexus, so everyone will be happy.

s
saa0891 26.03.20

Don't know what some people have a problem with the accuracy,always surprised by such claims.

You go around the flanks,occupy the correct position,put snipers on high,there are plenty of skills that allow soldiers to mark the goal,to improve the accuracy of, or guaranteed to hit the target,yuzay more skills and won't be a problem,it would be difficult only in the beginning.

Moreover, in the second part, now there is a huge amount of upgrades for weapons and fighters that also increase accuracy,you can even put upgrades what would the penalties will still apply damage.

S
Sergey Buvaka 26.03.20

saa0891
Yes, because half of the players of xcom 2 is casual, who are seduced by a beautiful picture in the game and cry, the accuracy curve, the timer is stopping. Damn 4 passing on the legend of the terminator, I have and laments on these topics already jars already. In the game the first 2 difficulties are passed face on the clave, a veteran and legend when enabled, the brain is also passable. It is tactical strategy, not a shooter or some kind of arcade game, tactics and proper placement solves all

I
Ingalyator 26.03.20

saa0891
Bathert new to the genre in General, they do not understand that the distance in cells and it is symbolic. They see units 5 metres from each other and expect accurate shooting, as in some yoba shooter. And all probabilities of 51 to 99 percent in their brains converted to 100 percent and this much whining in a vacuum.

S
Siniy Kot 26.03.20

long var to the first ExCom no one claims to accuracy was not all happy,and here-here
Yes, compared to long options, then the soldiers can squirrel dick shoot!
with five hundred meters
from the hip

D
DAMAGE_S 26.03.20

how to increase mobility in the existing soldiers and not beginners?

V
VaMpiRe 26.03.20

put Pbmi

V
Vladimir Platonov 26.03.20

still... when the chance 85-95% and your ugly smears... you know... Ah Ah, ass burning like=)

m
mishmish 26.03.20

@
Standing close
@
Chance 97%
@
Miss
@
Reset*
@
Miss

K
Kashuk 06.03.21

"the ass burns like =)" this is when a pumped skill body manages to miss it with a 100% chance of hitting ...