3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aza Rza 26.03.20 09:48 pm

Cemu 1.11.4 (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Rolled out new Cemu 1.11.4 who already test? And as expected true Le Corsaire, is it possible to pull a new version?
5 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 26.03.20

Something I do not see on offsayte changelog for 1.11.4

A
Analius 26.03.20

Puzanova from rustici said Shaw will be 6 fevralia the Repack with the new version

S
Stavaas 26.03.20

It is only to play. piracy is not welcome.

o
ormgard smith 26.03.20

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0r1jx6 here cracked 1.11.4

S
Sirey Hramovnik 26.03.20

Downloaded the Repack from Biotris c СEMU 1.11.4 restore and just finished Zelda. Finally completed it.
A week and a half left on the passage, approximately 6-10 hours of play a day.

What can you say about the Assembly from Biotris, it is different, the flight was only one per passage. But that's just the emulator eats a lot of resources of the laptop.
1070 - almost all the memory the 7.5 gig load in some places, and a stable 16 gig operatives. While fps 40-70 frames on 1080p + graphic packs to improve the graphics. Passed 116 temples + 12 DLC, the rest are too lazy already to go, most of the additional jobs went too. I do not advise to play with cheap Chinese joystick, because the aim of Luke is still one of penal servitude (the sensitivity on the sticks just darkness) + get a phone with an accelerometer and a gyroscope!!!, no gyro will be brutal in some places with the mouse. Overall the game can be completed quite comfortably.
Swing definitely worth it if your iron will pull. Recommend.