3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Ja33 26.03.20 09:49 pm

the saved data is corrupted they can not be downloaded (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Played 50 hours. Was forced to carry Windows. Sohranki naturally threw the stick. After reinstallation Windows, installed the Witcher again, threw the store where they were lying and eventually no one save does not start, crashes error the saved data is corrupted cannot the download. Can anyone come across?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 26.03.20

Ja33
and you Todd same repak has ustanovil

J
Ja33 26.03.20

Stachnik
Yes.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.03.20

Ja33
Sometimes when you throw the stick files,they are damaged.I have this driver was.I had on another partition on the hard throw,if any.Now will not do anything

A
Almir Sharipov 26.03.20

can version game not the same?well, maybe repak updated and you have installed is not quite the same game.And finally, can really save is corrupted....

S
Syndicate 2016 26.03.20

Ja33
well, maybe the saves were povredilos on the stick

J
Ja33 26.03.20

No guys, all the way, and version the one and Repack the same. Played tonight, and the wind blew this morning, so that is not an option with the version of the game. How many times the patch was off on a flash drive and back, and everything was fine, only with this game cant which is a shame.

E
Eagle387 26.03.20

Almir Sharipov
if the pirates version not the same, then problems can arise. If GOG or Steam, it shouldn't be a problem

J
Ja33 26.03.20

Eagle387
Played on 1.8. then to 1.8.2 patched, it played a day so that version should be the same. I will try back to 1.8 rollback, and again sohranki to try.

G
Gutsz 26.03.20

Yes, try the version of the game

J
Ja33 26.03.20

Roll back the patch did not help... will Have to start all over)

G
Guitargod 26.03.20

This was once played on the steam version of 1.6. Then put 1.7 GOGH, wrote that the corrupted save cars, control points and manual. But fastcam somehow it worked. Moved it back to steam and it worked.

n
noodlram 26.03.20

You know, the question for many years, but still maybe someone will help. Played on the incentive, there was such problem after some lag with a computer.
Has decided as follows: moved last saved in a separate folder, a folder on the root (gamesaves) deleted and created new with the same name and threw back those copied save.