3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nairon 26.03.20 09:49 pm

Why orcs don't die ....??? (license) glitch (Gothic 3)

Put Gothic 3 from Russobit-M ! it's cool , transfer etc.

when you start the game put the difficulty on easy, started to play !
at first the farm when I killed the orcs, they both heavily stood up and started to fight hand to hand.

and so the rest of the orcs ! all immortal !

put the game difficulty on medium, and lo and behold they started to die .
but there was another trick, now I can't die , I fall to the ground I have the weapon and I get up a few seconds with a small kolichesvto lives !!! :(

this is as it should be ??? answer me one license !! from russbot-M (in Russian)
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fant0maSS 26.03.20

Pirates is also the Nada at least one kill with pomashu magic such as agnini .The scrolls in the chests you find

Z
Zlakkiller 26.03.20

Well, you and the evil one said immortal, the other magic has all. ))) Come to the Orc clamped first the right then the left mouse button. And he finishes.

L
Le][a 26.03.20

If the label on those with whom you deress red, he'll kill you to death.
And if the label is orange, then he'll kick your ass but will not kill... vrodeby...

p
pa_ul 26.03.20

Le][a Yes, no. Like, if you started the first attack, if you will fall won't kill you to death. If you started the first attack, they will be no mercy. So like in the manual written.

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 26.03.20

well, it's just -
in one city the rebels said that the orcs throwing arena. Rules of the arena - who fell, he defeated. He has taken weapons. Thus the selected weapon is collected in piles. So there are bundles of Weapons.

So for all the orcs Myrtana ARENA. Therefore, neither the hero nor the orcs not killed. They take away your weapons, you fought shields. Therefore, the life vosstanavlivaetsya. And parade or licensed to do with it. This is a game...

This can be shot out of a bow, kill; lightning - kill.

S
Super_Hanz 26.03.20

right then left mouse button
does not work (

S
Sergamer 26.03.20

Pinch the right, then hold, clamp the left. That should do it.

F
Flex_Price 26.03.20

Sergamer
Thanks for help