3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
viktorioagro 26.03.20 09:49 pm

How to remove the slowdown with character (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Divinity: Original Sin 2 how to remove the slowdown with the character ???????
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
a1037 26.03.20

Acceleration.

v
viktorioagro 26.03.20

1037 wrote:
Acceleration.
where would you get a is the acceleration or buy, I have no idea

C
Chaoswarrior 26.03.20

viktorioagro
Book of skill from the Pyromancer (acceleration requires 1 point of Pyromania)

A
Andrei YP 26.03.20

or scroll acceleration, it can be anyone to use

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.03.20

Heat it.

S
Samin Sheifenberg 26.03.20

viktorioagro
the usual default natural - warmer, of course diplom or bless, slowdown inside of hours of the trigger.

a
aist16 26.03.20

Wearing the greaves of Titan, and they give a slowdown, the tooltip, write that the slowdown from oil, removed the acceleration....
Spent a few scrolls of haste, to no avail, then realized, changed her pants. :-)

d
dmitrians 26.03.20

aist16
well, there are three options, or not to wear pants at all, or to collect the whole set, either for the blessing of the character when wearing pants

a
aist16 26.03.20

dmitrians
All three pieces of kit I've found and tried to wear, at the first meeting with the Outrageous, because the wand I returned to the dragon, and did not know that he will help me. Then, again, on an Unnamed island in the Camp of the Elves, wore only the helmet, But there was an owner of helmet, skill and Exhaustion of the helmet was gone. And bless the character is not guessed, the game has passed.

d
dmitrians 26.03.20

aist16
given that parts of the 3 and 4... this is a complete set (helmet, armor, Bracers, greaves), it is natural that the curse is not removed, so either you misspoke :)

a
aist16 26.03.20

dmitrians
So, I had all four parts, when I'm all dressed up, slowing shot and I'm all shined as the Golden idol in the sun. I and the entire group was separated, so they don't hurt.
As soon as the dragon destroyed the Outrageous, I got it and never experimented.