3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
comendant 26.03.20 09:49 pm

When 2nd season? (Hitman (2016))

for 2nd slyshno?
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 26.03.20

kamindant
God forbid, never. Endure this rape of the once great series, there are no more forces.

N
Nik210 26.03.20

Diablonos
what you don't like that absolute sucks, but after playing the pirates in Hitman 6 a couple of missions, went out and bought litsenzionku

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

Nik210
Wow! I bought a litsenzionku? Wow. Where am I pathetic worm, with my pre-orders a month before release.
Nevertheless, slop absolutna and sales more than 5 times in and olenochka higher.
What's not to like? Yes, everything. Starting from the curve fire, freaking optimization and just disgusting graphics not to mention the redesign of GG which justified a little less than nothing. Miserable sandbox without any motivation zadrachivat, where from mission to mission, nothing changes, beginning such a simulation script where all the goals are the same and do not carry any information load. And the lamest - the episodic nature, where the price of the game you will receive only one third of the plot, and if you want to know the full kratina, please buy three of the same game! Brilliant!

m
magister1 26.03.20

Diablonos
Let's compare with a great game series, Hitman: Blood Money
1. The shooting was better
2. Graphics - pleasing to the eye
3. Optimization patches brought
4. Motivation is always the motivation was sucked from the finger (except Hitman: Absolution)
5. The same goal - What? In some parts of the series were some super goals with a huge information load, if you mean the system where you show all the possibilities of the murder so can the system disable.
6. The number of missions in Hitman: Blood Money 13 missions all of them a little here locations as two missions from Hitman: Blood Money + tests and contracts, which only add to the diversity of the game.
7. The price is reasonable, especially since now there are discounts
The game is made for fans of the game for all those who whine that it is necessary to develop the series in the form of Hitman: Blood Money, and the fans now and then is not what they want to do XS.

A
ABRAScovyy 26.03.20

magister1 wrote:
2. Graphics - pleasing to the eye
3. Optimization patches brought
Are you serious? Look to the left and you 300фпс, look to the right and you 30фпс. Optimization no. The processor for some reason is loaded on 90-100%. Of the benefits graphics can only select the floors, the floors are really very realistic.

In Battlefield1 in 2560*1080 with a 70-80фпс play, and the Hitman can not 1600*900, with a stable 30фпс to play.

A
ABRAScovyy 26.03.20

AL5
The game is praised by almost every online. Where did you find so many logosaver that you could drive? Optimization is lame, and everywhere the game is praised.

N
Nik210 26.03.20

magister1
shooting in the game curve, but the schedule I did not appreciate fully at its GTX 660 2 gb

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

magister1
Come on, EPT.
1)Shooting better? Where is my picture uporotyh foxes?
The rifle can be carried in a Briefcase, PP you can carry in your inventory without fear that will burn, each weapon individually, and if that was not enough, each weapon can be customized with scopes, silencers, lasers + three types of ammo. In the game where shooting better 6 guns difference between the versions with no muffler, the same 6 shotguns, 6 rifles are the same and most importantly - to use all this shit makes no sense, as kill GG with one or two rounds.

2)Graphics are pleasing on the eye? Yes, if you compare with a game of 10 a decade ago which came out on the PS2. And if you compare with the settling absolutn the new Hitman sucks. The number of parts, posteffective, optimizer and system requirements, the game sucks from my predestinate, Carl!
3)Patches delivered? It is not patches, and new builds of the game as something in which early acces. Here it is the future of the series and a return to the origins - Early access, as in the indie-shit with green light.
4) Motivation is always the motivation was sucked from the finger? Raving drug addict.
Hitman 1-VM - motivation is money. You're a killer you pay money for the job.
Hitman 2-And - motivation father Vittorio and Victoria
Hitman 3 - there is no motivation but as a set of flashbacks, the game drags.
5)the Same goal. - And it all comes down not to the order and to the 20 obsadnyh skill levels, where the murder of a single target dozens of different ways (five of which will be repeated always) strictly according to the list. But if you accidentally killed the wrong target, as was planned by the developer, congratulations, you wasted your time.
tests and contracts, which only add to the diversity of the game. And meaning to go on the basis of the preceding paragraph, a little less than nothing? Play contracts! Question: What do I give? Why diversity if there is no motivation? Why would I waste my time on this mode. In the settling absolutn us for the correct execution of contracts, given the money we spent, again, in new costumes, weapons and modifications. What we give in the Hitman 2016? NOTHING! Poor online ranking where hundreds of cheaters sitting in the tops for the execution of all contracts for 0.1 sec.
The price is reasonable Doooo. Especially when you are pushed to buy the next season again for 1200 rubles. and who again is not completed yet, zabagovan not be optimized and so on. (1200+1200+1200 in fact, during the same game only with a bunch of missions where you do exactly the same thing, drown in the toilet, kill by poison, kill line, kill the suit. I seriously doubt that the second and third season, the developer will change something in this game. Will be the same moronic 20 skill levels and 6 are the same shotguns-rifles-pistols will add 12 more but now multicolored. 12 kinds of explosives!
This is not Hitman is Bomberman.

A
AL5 26.03.20

Nik210 wrote:
shooting in the game curve
Explain that the firing curve? Shoot the target, and the bullet hits himself in the forehead?)

m
magister1 26.03.20

Diablonos
To use all this shit makes no sense, so how to kill GG. with one or two rounds. - We are in fact in stealth game play ,or a shooter with the customization of weapons? How often have you used a firearm in the previous parts except for the sniper rifles?
Graphics - Well here I agree, there is trash from the developers
Patches - the feeling that you've been looking for problems from the air
Motivation-flashback the same explanation of the orders ,and communication objectives into one.
The same goal - here is your main gripe with the game you are used to one system killing, getting money, and everything is changed on the glasses, which depend on the passage of the level, and not from killing targets as it was in the old Hitman, where only the effect of the removal on camera, and witnesses, and then look at all the number of dead (stunned), hidden bodies, etc.
Price actually for the same game only with a bunch of missions where you do exactly the same thing, drown in the toilet, kill by poison, kill line, kill - suit Question for you, what to do in the game about the murderer? We are always in the last parts killed the target, and all, and why this part needs to change?
From your claims it seems that you just have to go to the level, kill everyone with a machine gun, and get money for the customization of the same machine, and then you put up points, not money and subtracted for each dead you ops (not the goal) and it turns out that the points you do not get for beating the game as a shooter.

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

magister1 wrote:
You actually in stealth game play ,or a shooter with the customization of weapons? How often have you used a firearm in the previous parts except for the sniper rifles?
This simulator killer - who all his adult life, correctly balanced between the shooter and social stealth. And Yes, I used firearms in the last part when he wanted and the game I was not restricted in my choice of passage and there was no more pleasant picture than watch as the bodies do triple somersaults from double silverballers.
Motivation - flashback works when we know the background. Immediately shit on the background. Give us a young 47 who first comes to the Agency that actually had to erase the previous part of the series but no, we leave young GG show a cutscene like it seems everything that was before it happened, but not quite. And if that contact into something coherent, logical and informed only after 1200+1200+1200 rubles. And of course, what is shown is already discouraging that the developer did not know what the story is and write a script like the entire game on the fly.
A question to you, what to do in the game about the murderer? We are always in the last parts killed the target, and all, and why this part needs to change?
Um... Probably need to initially do a full game with a full solid plot, with clear motivation, development of good ideas which worked fine before, and without curves jambs and frankly idiotic decisions, such as skill levels and poor raskino useless useless weapons?
From your claims it seems that you just have to go to the level, all shot from a machine gun
As an option. Why would the game make 6 types of assault rifles and shotguns if the sense to use them exactly 0, because it is crooked, pathetic and awkward, even in comparison with the first part of Hitman?
And believe me, I have all the missions completed in this bogomerzky 20 skill level and when I make the same ways as 100 times, even 200 times again to pass the same mission in the same ways (if you do not clear way, then you nichrome not give darling and you're stupid you will lose hours of your life) on the complexity of a professional, not for the sake of something beyond need or utility to diversify the gameplay and pulled the game from the depths of despondency (suitcase for rifle, double silverballer, body armor to withstand at least 5 hits instead of 2) and a fucking portable crystal ball! BALL! I lived 100 hours of play without a BALL???

m
magister1 26.03.20

Diablonos
It is understood that the Studio was at an impasse with further development in the series after Hitman: Absolution, the fans began to yell do as before, well the team did as before, but there have been attempts to improve the old part of adding and cutting different features of the game if we talk about the story he provides great potential to reveal the series in different directions, and how can you talk about the 2-season without any news, the Studio will remove these episodes, and ask a normal writer, you need to remember it was an attempt to develop the series ,and based on these data will further the development of
About the price someone tells you, run and buy our product, can wait reviews, videos, impressions, and conclusions, why run out and buy the pred.order? All know, there will be discounts and the product can be purchased at an already affordable price, why run ahead?

m
magister1 26.03.20

Diablonos
And about the background go through history series
So where 47 already have professional experience?-Between the ages of 13-23 years (1978-1987) in the 47th formed a very negative attitude with staff, due to his chronic anxiety and irritability associated with constant medical examinations and injections. In one case, a 47-what kind of deals many times with a syringe to one of the doctors, forcing ORT-Meyer to tighten security measures. Along with other clones, 47th teach the skill to kill, where he possessed the skills to use firearms and military equipment, training the skills of stealth and combat. During training, the 47th allocate for surgical precision when shooting, also noting the cases of attack of the personnel shots from makeshift slingshots, which they immediately were taken; referred to cases when the shells 47 used icons and smileys. This is the only example of confirming communication of the future killer with pop culture, while the remaining clones had fairly extensive access to books for knowledge of the outside world. The result of years of training, the 47th fluent in any firearms, able to improvise in any situation, and find a lethal application of standard objects of human goods.
By 1989, ORT-Meyer is so tied to the 47 th that already knows birthday and age of his pet when the clone has no idea. The success of the 47th, despite the fact that he killed one of the guards to purchase masking, allow a scientist to conclude that his training came to an end.
Now a new part Hitmana 6 starts since 1993 he is well by this time trained and adapted to his so-called work.
And credits 47 the Agency itself ORT-Meyer.

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

magister1
the fans began to yell do as before
What are these fans? Six student at Paga? The settling absolon was favored by all as a financial 3 million copies sold only on the PC and on bossenay Metacritic (th-there's only one obzorschik have kukareko on 66/100). Well, listen to these fans = failure in sales and the occasional not understand that which passes for Oh, God what a brilliant approach to create games.
and based on these data will further the development of
The deadlock came to another dead end, so wanted development. But sorrow no development in the second and third season (if any) do not have to wait. What is the probability that the developer will transfer the new season of, say, a new engine? That's right - Zero, as there is no money. And yet the developers have stated before that they will integrate the subsequent seasons this first. So no radical changes are expected. The future is black. Will be exactly the same sandbox with exactly the same challenges, and exactly the same mechanics again and again and again). More interesting. Again at each location will have 20 skill levels for which something needs to give. What issue? + 6 handguns, 6 shotguns, and 12 types of explosives not only ducks and geese. New costumes, costume rooster for example. For the sake of it's worth with all the achievements, isn't it?
And buy forward obviously will not have, and wanted to shit on their second and third season. The only thing you should hope is for a speedy end to this misunderstanding and the actual development of the series which if it is a year that way in 2025.
I'm sorry, but your background is more like romantic fiction especially wet Japanese Schoolgirls. I was more interested in 47 as a person and his interaction with other characters in the universe. In the new Hitman nothing. We have one and a half cutscene with his participation, where he reacts to everything that happens as the Down-autistic drooling and looking nowhere. Compared to the settling abolus, where each frame of his participation was at the highest level of film-worthy direction of the Kojima, Hitman 2016 looks like cheap shit niochem.

m
magister1 26.03.20

Diablonos
What could be the interaction of a cold-blooded killer with the other characters? It's not just a killer he's a clone created to kill and all, he even has a genetic disorder that does not allow you to be cool, what do you expect from such a character? Only where it was possible to play the story already played rescue father Vittorio,Victoria. Who can still be saved?
Suggest the wiki there is the whole story 47
http://ru.hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Агент_47
What do you want the story in addition to salvation, I do not see only revenge and that too just killing the targets and all

A
Aleksandr742 26.03.20

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

magister1
And that cool clone?
Take Blood Moni and his interaction with the Bird, Diana and Smith, it all seemed just fine.
Ubogenky Contracts - 47 the entire game interacts with itself, and in the end, philosophizes with a Bullet that is also very well presented.
Hitman 2016 - 47 in the story at all. Sensitive in the beginning and empathetic at the end. With the same success the new Hitman could easily do without 47.

m
magister1 26.03.20

Diablonos
Smith salvation (for money, not just personal) as I wrote, Yes, Diana is the only character where you can make the story and already made and, by the way, is also saved. All go to one someone to save all.

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

magister1
Where does the rescue?
Banal interactions at the elementary level between missions or during missions from key characters. Communication with the same Diana that would understand that between them some kind of trust developed over the years. But no, for this you need a writer that would write normal dialogue. But if 47 the log stupid, and Diana says to herself, and the writer and is not needed. Really why would anyone scriptwriter, setting, characters, direction if we're actually doing an indie sandbox where the player with a meager set of tools needs to have fun once himself and the plot in Hitman and not needed at all. Us fans didn't want this.
Lol everything is so bad that even nothing to compare it to, Lara Croft? The one where there is heaven and earth. Even jedinici Sniper Elite 4 where Carl 80% of the cutscenes talking to himself and generally rubs some kind of trivial game, more advanced in this regard.

A
ABRAScovyy 26.03.20

The game is very crude. Shooting is sooo not finalized. Here in the screenshot I put 3 bullets in the head and one in the wall, and the victim looks like I'm him in the face nadovali slightly. No blood textures on the faces and walls... like in strarik-good 1990s. If the second season will be the same, even torrentazos not needed.