3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
afiges 26.03.20 09:52 pm

What's the matter? (Fallout 4)

I assembled myself a new PC and decided to go test games,config (amd fx6300,amd RX 4604gb and 8GB of RAM),I went like this then GTA 5 test,gives 40 fps on max,went to go COP 250-300 fps,fallout 4 was the biggest pain in the ass,wrote immediately unable to determine the model of the video card but I didn't realize this and run the game as well launched pressed play and immediately saw the departure,picking settings I'm making the game in a window at the smallest resolution saw 1-2 fps(sometimes in rooms 6-7)but should it be?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 26.03.20

afiges

wow, then I don't even know how to help. MB wonder did not attach importance to the error to none

a
afiges 26.03.20

don't know what to do firewood have removed and downloaded a million times,all sorts of methods from the Internet also do not help to solve the problem,but even support besedki doesn't know what it is

s
saa0891 26.03.20

afiges wrote:
the wood was removed
Try to do a clean install.

n
nestrbob 26.03.20

afiges
To all the glands, the PC must be installed and displayed in the config . After assembling your PC you need to download the drivers of chipset, motherboard and driver for the rest of the iron . In device Manager there should not be exclamation points that says unknown devices . For example, run AIDA and check availability of all installed iron .
Spoiler

a
afiges 26.03.20

on account of AIDA don't know what's going on but Manager, no exclamation marks

a
afiges 26.03.20

downloaded the Repack hatab everything works great-grandmother for the game

M
MunchkiN 616 26.03.20

if the pitch no count of the kernel and properly installed my video card drivers truly strange pitch problem
a vague map is much newer games for besedovsky engines is the norm . in ini files, the mindset will still be spelled out is a leading adapter of driver signing