3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
schert64 26.03.20 09:52 pm

Error 2495 (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

I have often POPs up is:Sorry we could not grant your reward.Please try again or check your inventar.And does not increase the level of the fighters,although the weapon Aphrodisia.Who else is there?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 26.03.20

The game asks to buy luchbox.

s
schert64 26.03.20

because microtransactions canceled

n
number 9 large 26.03.20

the level of fighters you have, and will not rise until you craft cards.
So Yes, to some extent, Recochica right :D

v
vitalik76 26.03.20

If such a message, it is a problem on the side of the game. Probably from the same series, as the absence of modules on the gun when pumping. If in the next patch it's correct, then CHS. what to do.

[...] wrote:
the level of fighters you have, and will not rise until you craft cards
The game has two levels. One is increased when you receive in-game points at the end of each round, and second only to new cards (and copies of cards are not considered and the level does not increase). The first level should increase without the cards, but the second is really only for cards.

v
v1806v 26.03.20

it is necessary to add up the numbers and get 20 . then begin to write the developer of this response . Every day with different mails. boxes . on the 21st the letter they will respond . The game to start . I have the same thing happened . Everything was decided very quickly .

T
TT44 26.03.20

schert64
Formally, they were not introduced.

s
schert64 26.03.20

v1806v wrote:
it is necessary to add up the numbers and get 20 . then begin to write the developer of this response . Every day with different mails. boxes . on the 21st the letter they will respond . The game to start . I have the same thing happened . Everything was decided very quickly .
did not understand