3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Molot 26.03.20 09:53 pm

Discussion... (Fantasy Wars)

Share experiences, expose their marks,
and in this thread:
Code of war Against Heroes of Might & Magic V, etc. step-by-step strategies that cooler?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Played in the demo version (if you can buy or download the full version) I basically liked it in my opinion if the whole game will be equally diverse it will be even more interesting, the Fifth Heroes.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archmag 26.03.20

Bought looked. Interesting game. Simple, but sometimes you have to think about the tactics of passage of missions. I liked the fact that the troops are pumped and perks at each level to add. However, the level is limited, and does not get invincible tanks. It is a pity that the races only two.

M
Mihail Molot 26.03.20

Must be, like, three races, the third will appear after prodenia two companies! Or am I confusing the che?

A
Archmag 26.03.20

Well, there is the campaign for the Alliance that opens after completing the first two, but in the manual about the third race of a word (although there are both trees for humans and orcs), and none of Orko-human unit when the passage is not met. Passed the Orc campaign (10 missions), and 8 missions for people. Still a little left, soon to find out what's behind the campaign.

A
Archmag 26.03.20

Indeed the latter appear two races, but the types of units they have very little. Elves - 2 units and a hero, the dwarves - 3 units and a siege tank. More dragons appear. The game is over. Liked.

Z
Zverr 26.03.20

People, at me such problem, I have a company in menu gray, then there's a locked menu, what to do?

M
Mihail Molot 26.03.20

2Zverr
Installed NoDVD from the English demo, if so then it will be so until the game would not open as something else? =)))

b
by_name_Volkodav 26.03.20

The game has three campaigns: for humans, orcs and elves. The elf company is not available not yet passed the first two.

A
Ares. 26.03.20

TRY the CODE WAR the CODE WAR superior RACE!
FUN GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p
posol2008 26.03.20

play code of war,awesome!!! much,did not expect, incidentally Cho for code of war higher Russ???????

A
Ares. 26.03.20

Addon to the Code. Play for Zagatala(for the elves)

M
Mihail Molot 26.03.20

Was the Expansion of the Higher race, what I want to say the original is more interesting IMHO! started playing Ranger and Oh joy... the good old Code of War(!) and another great mission! perhaps the only thing that slightly disappointed by the lack of voice of the briefing and the first computer of the rollers present, for expansion of course does not matter, but still love when the first show colorful video and briefing announced!

X
XardasG31992 26.03.20

I have the gold edition of voice is not at all!Can someone upload the folder with the voice acting for it??

E
Elager 26.03.20

ddffffot the game is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
Lexinton 26.03.20

please somebody throw me the _Profile file.txml stored in the directory folder of the game at %gamedirectory%\Profiles\Profile.01\_Profile.txml
want to play in the third, but as I can not complete neither the first nor the second company the last mission after reports of the victory the game crashes and progress of the mission is not saved after the victory

PS. after editing with Notepad ++ the file is not readable for the game ( line: CampaignCompleteInfoCampaignCampaign1complete Campaign2completeCampaign3Corpses - responsible completed or not of the company)