3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GRAF_KOTE 26.03.20 09:54 pm

The problem with the textures (Half-Life 2)

The fact that I have all the textures in the dark areas ( there where should be dark ), very bright and in the dark you can see everything. It greatly reduces the atmosphere of the game.. . in Ravenholme all right, dark and stuff, but on other maps ( Sand Traps, Nova Prospekt ) all the textures are bright ( on Sand trap there are a lot of tunnels, they're all dark and too bright )!

11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 26.03.20

This is a known issue on the license. On problem levels in the beginning to do this: open the console (press ~ (it e), including pre - Settings - Keyboard - Advanced - enable console) and type sv_cheats 1, enter mat_fullbright 0, enter restart (it will restart the level if this is not done, some objects may not be bright; if it is not critical, you can not restarted), return to game, save, and then restart the game (if you don't restart, the achievement will not be monitored because they turn off when working with the console) and boot.

R
Robert_The_producer 26.03.20

Write in console sv_cheats 1 then mat_fullbright 0. Save the game, then load. Should help. I was so helpful.

G
GRAF_KOTE 26.03.20

Cvoxalury
did not help

R
Robert_The_producer 26.03.20

GRAPHE
Try to update Direkts

C
Cvoxalury 26.03.20

GRAPHE

I had a typo in the command. Robert The producer pointed out how to enter. Should help.
If still not work, you can try to download the fix http://hl2.gamebanana.com/maps/165807

.Nero 26.03.20

in Ravenholme all normal, dark, etc
I couldn't be normal, because the transition from the VCHM to Ravenholme this bug does not disappear.

G
GRAF_KOTE 26.03.20

.Nero
I have disappeared I do not know what Half-Life 2 I have created previously, not a single bug fiction

K
KOD... 26.03.20

I have the same thing - concommand mat_fullbright 1 blocked(Yes, sv_cheats 1 was introduced!), nothing helps. Probably developed nakosyachili with lighting, because of what the engine thinks that there it is not present and removes.
Actually, I just scored and went on to pass the game...

B
BlackWhiteYellow 26.03.20

Went on pirates and the lighting was all OK,purchased a license-the light became so bright it hurts your eyes follow

D
DeymondKey 26.03.20

BlackWhiteYellow
too most(((

R
Ruslan Bezdushnyy 26.03.20

autolaunch: +mat_dxlevel 90 +mat_hdr_level 2 +mat_hdr_enable +mat_fullbright 0 is necessary to register the startup parameters of the game helped me