3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toupeaul 26.03.20 09:54 pm

The paradox of \"naked\" mods (idle thoughts) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sooner or later, all games allows you to incorporate third-party modifications start to acquire naked mod. (I like a man who has lived in the mortal world quite a lot (longer than I would like) years, I believe that this process reflects human nature and will be in demand not only shkolota, but those who don't admit to it.) Do not avoid this and the Witcher 3.
A little bit of something else: of course, if female characters suddenly start everywhere Shine bare buttocks and other delights, and men to flaunt on the streets of Novigrad with a giant erection, to put it mildly would be mauvais ton! But if you look from another point of view , the naked fashion when properly used, are almost loros! And here's why:
What is the world of the Witcher? In fact alternative middle ages. Someone can say that this is a fantasy, fairy tale , etc., But is it the same as say a Song of ice and fire Martin the Witcher existing in some parallel universe still carries some historical norm. One of them is the matching garment to the stated historical period. Imagine Geralt in a motorcycle jumpsuit when he rushes on the Roach or let's say seremoniamestari of the Emperor in tails. Absurd! But why this crap is happening with the underwear? Well, men's briefs appeared around the 15th century and they are in the game at least a little justified , but where the hell came from the Lacy panties and bras if they appeared in the 20th century? Until the 19th century, European women wore long shirts instead of underwear, and even in the bath just wash'd naked. (Especially me personally annoying bra zirilli peeking out from under down blouse.) It turns out that the use of Nude mods is not constant, and in certain situations it is more historically accurate. Nearly Lorne. Why almost? But because they again reflect a modern vision, because no one in the middle ages would not come to mind to shave causal place.
These are the paradoxes sometimes come to mind. :)
14 Comments
Sort by:
[
[CYBERPUNK] 26.03.20

Toupeaul wrote:
anyone in the middle ages would not come to mind to shave causal place
Prostitutes would shave that would not be crabs. And not only prostitutes, sometimes even the soldiers.

T
Toupeaul 26.03.20

[CYBERPUNK]
Well, there are subtleties I don't know the history of prostitution was not interested

B
BigN1ck 26.03.20

Toupeaul
Hah, clearly pinned?

K
Ketik 26.03.20

In the books Ian and even Lacy stockings and wore underwear too , so naked pussy not on Laura

R
RikoChiko 26.03.20

It's all a witch's tricks!

K
Ketik 26.03.20

Toupeaul
Why are you so concerned about ritzy and lisciki in the Witcher?

W
Widukind 26.03.20

so they blamed the Sapkowski for what to put on renfri in the novel Lesser evil

S
Siniy Kot 26.03.20

don't even know what to write here(and write something I want) so here goes:

Spoiler

A
Alex Kayfoviy 26.03.20

Are you surprised that in the 15th century girls wear lace panties, but that circle goes all ungodliness and fly dragons - it's acceptable. And a lot of you in my life seen a dragon?))

m
muromez 26.03.20

Toupeaul
Life is a paradox of opposites....

R
Readlife 26.03.20

Toupeaul
Comrade, Sapkowski cleverly bypassed all the threads about the historical nuances, etc. - in the Saga presented is not Earth, but a completely different planet. Accordingly, all are completely abstracted from the realities of the time. What historical matching you(you?) here are looking for.
Something like that. F A N T A S T I K A.
The middle ages - no more than entourage - standard habitat most fantasy about macici, naked popsy and charms. Everything else is a standard reading with the standard and fashionable clichés of the late 20th century. What can I say, if pan and the sword in the hands never held, and we talk here about armor and weapons(like not Trukhanov - is the true armor of the witches?))
The Saga of Ranawana read here there are a lot of dull(in my opinion) match with historical events.

The series "the Witcher" belongs to the subgenre of "post-modern" fantasy direction, visibly retreating in the overall style from the "canons" of a genre defined by works in the subgenre "epic" fantasy, and represents a more rigorous and naturalistic kind. The author retains the traditional fantasy decorations in the style of the European late middle ages. However, the mindset of the characters, their psychology, emotions and motivations are often deliberately contradict the environment in which they are placed by the author's intention, and correspond rather to our contemporaries. The same concerns raised in the work problems and issues that are relevant to the modern reader: progress and pay for it, the pressure of civilization on the environment, the clash of civilizations, racial intolerance, genocide.

In General, pan wanted to think that he is the most intelligent and unique(see skopipastil ENT in Tolkien)

Then Vaughn th craftsmen can give)))

There you have the fact that the fan of the game and Sapkowski's books nobody except the simple l..h three letters.
In the book (well, and then in the game) described that the witchers are sword on the back(i.e. behind it). And during the battle you get him back and forth in a fight(i.e. the fight or battle). But it doesn't fit. The fact that the length of the hand of the man - ~ 75-80 cm Length of the short sword used in the training already ~ 90-100cm(that is, up to a meter). To get this sword out of its sheath from behind his back - not possible. And it's just a short sword. In combat, uses a sword - it is the length of about 130 meters max (te from 110 cm to 130 meters., although people above 2 m - WMS and a meter and a half, but this is extremely rare), a t with a smaller sword to fight does not make sense - just bumps the enemy, fully straightening your elbow, not cause. That's it guys. To get it so the sword is possible only if the Witcher is some sort of monkey-overgrown (sort of a giant Gibbon). All the fans of the books and games pan become a victim (in the words of Mr. Kharlamov) financial-the food pyramid - N-A-E-D-A-L-O-V-O (s).

Will spoilerphobes on Nexusmods with qualified friends. It can help with the implementation of the mod. I would have done - but the time strongly enough. Removal of the lifon zirilli exactly what it was.

T
Tiger Goose 26.03.20

Are there any mods that allow to remove only the underwear the presence of which you were unhappy? Otherwise, it turns out that one unrealistic change of different where the characters will be permanently walking around in a negligee.

T
Tiger Goose 26.03.20

Toupeaul
You said, but they exist?

T
Toupeaul 26.03.20

Tiger Goose
There are, moreover, most of them are just replacer clean only lingerie under her clothes, and naked people will only under certain conditions. The trouble is that prostitutes Novigrad and walk around in a very open clothes and the result is certainly not lore, when at every step you see a naked bust.
I just tested fashion. It turns out that the fashion may well be attributed to inconsistent. They definitely have the makings of an interesting.
PS if anyone thinks I'm some kid drooling over the nudity, he is mistaken. I'm not 15 not 20 not even 40 and there for me well, nothing new there.