3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_40rus 28.03.20 09:20 pm

Help, please! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Play mod on Stalker PM – the people's Solyanka. Put the patch 1.0004 (on 1.0006 very often crashes). When exchanging equipment with Sidorovich (in fashion it is possible for artifacts to swap weapons, ammo, repair kits, etc.) crashes ("finished program xr_3da" or something like that). Please help took the mission from the NPC: to bring him a weapon that can only be exchanged for items from Sidorovich.
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 28.03.20

Kostya_40rus
and what's to help? There are only optimization to help with integrations. Or do you think that you write as something to fix and you're going to rule?
It's certainly not good that you have crashes, but it's not a forum, it is a question of support and development of mods. Question of the developers, not ordinary members of the forum.

So I don't think you should hope for something more. Write at least the decency of their sistemnik, in task Manager look at what frequency the memory is running. Or if you find anything laid out here.
The old give as much as possible, that it will be able to tell. So the beggar is very little to say, especially about fashion who fashioned it is not clear who. I do not mind to help but if I knew it.

Or just suck it up.

D
Dolgovya3yy 28.03.20

Kostya_40rus
Put 1006 on the mechanics. NA 2016 plus:
-OS НС2016 (Focus family)
-Patch from 18.06.2017
-Автосейвы_18062017
-24 the cell on the belt
-The return of enemies and corpses on the minimap
-Edit departure upon delivery of the beryl
Spawner for the NS 2016 (1)
A bright light НС2016
Nothing flies!
All edits put-a break from the backpack,the crosshair will swing, sway when you walk.
Nothing flies.All the rules!
Was crashes when put MNP MESHES -Model national Park for the national Soups 2016 -just been updated. Spawner worker friend sent.
On NA a lot better not to ,especially alternative engines or macron or OGS ( I had crashes,although the website of the national Assembly modernizing suggest motion from macron.Don't know -I never went) - it was like pirate stuff and now pill hoo!
Not pile,brother a lot on HC and quietly play)