3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 28.03.20 09:20 pm

Not add qotbm N7 on the license. (Dead Space 3)

Do everything as written

You need to create a file called Local_Profile.sav and throw it in the folder: C:/Users/Имя User/Documents(My Documents)/BioWare/Mass Effect 3/Save.

In any case, so create a file called ds_slot_01.deadspace2saved and place it C:/Users/Имя_пользователя/Документы/EA Games/Dead Space 2/

As it broke to put ME3 because of one costume.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 28.03.20

If I am not mistaken, the suit was garbage.

s
saa0891 28.03.20

Demon59901 wrote:
Wrong,the suit just looks cool (before pirates all the time it was running),if you're talking about the stats so they are all suits the same,as it's just skins.

C
Cvoxalury 28.03.20

Well, I can throw your save game/profile МЭ3 if you want. I guess it is still an empty file will, therefore, not obtained.
And Yes, the costume is never garbage, absurd statement.

U
Unforg1venII 28.03.20

saa0891
No need to install Mass Effect. Just download any save file.

R
Revan Reborn 28.03.20

As for me, this is the top armor in the game. It is constantly running.

M
Mr.Rainbow 28.03.20

Demon59901
As you like. Personally, I have it of course, but I almost never wore except for when I first opened. Always use only two costumes: "Suit Contactee for space and"Suit of Arctic Exploration to Tau Volantis. Just hunt to make the character look for the type of surrounding terrain. For example, it looks silly when Isaac is in the N7 suit (armor, not meant for fighting in severe cold conditions) flaunts on the surface of Tau Volantis, where the temperature is several tens of times exceeds the normal earth temperature. If the developers at the time (Visceral games, we will never forget you) was pozabotilis on the physics of cold on Tau, it seems Isaac in a suit N7 had not gone))

C
CreMat0ry 28.03.20

Spoiler

d
djon2486 28.03.20

https://yadi.sk/d/aXZO0iE93RzAR5 just add documents 2 ways.

s
saa0891 28.03.20

djon2486
Thank you,your file has helped,apparently it was in the extension file,I added file with Notepad,and damn didn't work,once copied, your file the suit immediately added.