3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akaleaf 01.10.19 11:45 am

Not working recipe (Diablo 2)

I have not worked the recipe
1 Ral Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Amethyst + Normal Weapon -> Socketed Weapon of same type

Want to make a rune word Insight on a staff, but don't know where to get a staff with 4 sockets. Version v1.13, Median XL.

16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akaleaf 01.10.19

Asking knowledgeable to tell me why I can't make this recipe!

w
wojok 01.10.19

Akaleaf
And that , in the median should work recipes and rw for Lod ?
median RV here
Спойлерhttps://diablo.gamepedia.com/Runewords_(Median_XL)#Staves
in General, in this fashion, issues not relevant here , right now Trudy will fly and will drive in the 'format'

m
minovalo 01.10.19

Tramadoltypes!

f
firkax 01.10.19

first you have the mod and it is unclear what happened with the recipes
secondly, this recipe for item normal - that is, not magic, not high/low quality and without sockets

K
Klassewer 01.10.19

If white Curved stick is not daravitsa - so in this fashion other recipes.

A
Akaleaf 01.10.19

Where can I see the recipes that are in this mod? I noticed that some recipes are simplified, for example, I need 2 gems to combine, instead of 3(with runes as well). I also met the description of some Pearls of wisdom about some documentation. What kind of documentation might be?

A
Akaleaf 01.10.19

Note that in this post I am not asking about rune word, and about how to make stick without the stick sockets with sockets

m
minovalo 01.10.19

To look for pearl grain from the dung heaps of trachoma on the Lod forum.

A
Akaleaf 01.10.19

I been in this game a beginner, so please do not use any abbreviations, slang words, like trachoma that are only used in the Diablo community and that the beginner, in theory, may not understand. In this case I'm not clear what do you mean trachoma.e

m
minovalo 01.10.19

By analogy with the prefix shit - or school-only emce.

A
Akaleaf 01.10.19

Where are these dung heap trachoma on Lod-forum?

A
Akaleaf 01.10.19

wojok
rw mean and median Pb? I, apparently, median xl

m
minovalo 01.10.19

This is amazing. To start with Diablo via Cabinet of curiosities fashion addiction. Seriously, leading with such issues on a RB? The lack of special resources in the fight against epilepsy and retching? Saban wgoogle?

w
wojok 01.10.19

Akaleaf
I attached the spoiler link to rw (rune word, rune words) . If you are looking for some recipes , don't forget to specify what you need for Diablo median xl . Recepty for normal D2 and your fashion is very otlichayut , it's almost 2 different games

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.10.19

passed wrote:
This is amazing. To start with Diablo via Cabinet of curiosities fashion addiction
This is because reset was not long ago!

N
Naaw 01.10.19

pooower asks poooower, pattimo not Robit recipe?