3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ankereon 28.03.20 09:20 pm

The departure of the mission from Sidorovich (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

after hand over the thumb drive Sidorovich sends to the wolf. from after talking with him said on the radio that sends gg to them and at the moment when the wolf finishes talking on the radio, the game immediately crashes.

11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJ.Orb.Warpal 28.03.20

ancreon
not have such do not know

D
Daidjer 28.03.20

ancreon
Like you crashing a hundred thousand. Look for problems in a PC and OS. Che you come here. Go to the forums Stalker.

C
Ctepbrthik 28.03.20

Better log posted instead of the departure screen, I keep quiet about normally framed the issue. And better turn off. group fashion https://vk.com/lost_alpha

D
Daidjer 28.03.20

Ctepbrthik wrote:
And better turn off. group fashion vk.com/lost_alpha
It's better here. The very best website and forum Stalker. http://ap-pro.ru/forum/101-89051-1

w
websot 28.03.20

ancreon
you have a version of Lost Alpha, which is quite possibly not made qualitatively. Check the version of the patch and find the latest changes of the game this version download and relevant, and there hopefully your Save will work, but better to start anew game.

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 28.03.20

ancreon
What is the LA version of DC? Had DLC, if so which and what version? And Yes, such problems, if there is the latest version as correct but wrote Ctepbrthik, it is better to contact the official group, where part of the administration - the developers of the mod. They will tell you if there is a solution, and if not, will take into account the error in the following fixes.

a
ankereon 28.03.20

about gifted in terms of treatment in the off group, and the like. treated exhaust 0, and about the registration, when the pancake has a couple of days hacking forums, websites trying to find the problem not to be able to beautifully decorate.

a
ankereon 28.03.20

Dmitry
Engine updated: Dec 9 2017
Engine version: 1.4005
The build number: 6882
Log updated:Dec 12 2017
here is what I found in changelogo. about the dlc won't say anything long raised

D

ancreon
I recommend you to update, many fixes was in late December - early January. Current build at the moment - 6920, and it is not yet final.

a
ankereon 28.03.20

Dmitry
thank you

D

ancreon
At the beginning of February scheduled update DLC-OK, but a new game would not be necessary. Later, it may be a new patch, so there will be a need for a new game. This I did, by the way.