3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XEHDEPCOH 28.03.20 09:21 pm

The restoration of the Uplay account

People need the help of NADH wanted to play The crew but I can't recall from acre nor email nor password tried to restore but either wrong email or message simply neproxodim since the support contact is impossible without registratsii!
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 28.03.20

I mean help? we'll have to help remember email and password?

X
XEHDEPCOH 28.03.20

Delphis
maybe someone else had a similar problem and for example knows how to contact the support to reset this problem

E
Emris_ua 28.03.20

XEHDEPCOH wrote:
reset
Fix !!!

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 28.03.20

XEHDEPCOH
but either wrong with the post
If the email is not registered in their system, they immediately write something like the specified account does not exist. Generally, it is easy to check, just take and reguest ACC on this mail if it is not zaregan you saragat, otherwise it will offer to recover your password.

To restore an account, you must know what kind of mail you're of his Regal (if the number of mobile phones was tied, then everything is easier). If not - remember email, or to forget about the case.

The confirmation email can take up to several hours, looking at what the ceris saregama mail.

D
DarKain_PYA 28.03.20

In uplay I'm afraid I don't get what you want from them. At least in touch, reset andthis their vocabulary is not exactly translate. Still will get banned...

X
XEHDEPCOH 28.03.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
thanks for the advice