3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 28.03.20 09:23 pm

Who already figured out with Contraptions Workshop? (Fallout 4)

Who already figured out with Contraptions Workshop?
Brothers, no the dog does not understand what to roll the balls and that electroconstruction???
Especially killed menu something whether breakers or fuses is that AND, OR etc.
Please help and hint that it's for Yin-Yang!
My fantasy is not enough.(
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 28.03.20

But do not care.

A
Aenmutus 28.03.20

This engineering topic. And, OR logical elements. Long to explain.

D
Dolgovya3yy 28.03.20

Aenmutus That is engineering Yes electrical terminology. Went to help about these breakers where everything is written about them and do not understand one thing : why do all these things in police in which the other raiders and can't even read,do not wash their feet and face (a problem with the selection for example the barmaid or the seller with a more or less well-groomed appearance, no broom on the head with traces of dirt on the face))) and make weapons out of water pipes, and armor and fencing their stuff? Che gazebo not really up for that bucks to remove I think.Perhaps they have a fantasy over. ))))

A
Aenmutus 28.03.20

shieldandsword
Well, HE is not a raider. I just folic with the release of the DLC and was not bored. Look then what they added. Perhaps schemes like in minecraft you can do XD

M
Mudryy glupec 28.03.20

Special need in industrial conveyors, I did not see too small range they produce. Put three machines. Single rivet ammo, never will not be superfluous. (Sorry batteries not rivet (In new Vegas you had three or four used to make one) Second of began to make lunch boxes, I like the cap.-mines. (It is possible and for them the machine to do, but on the workbench for manual production experience dripping). And the third food every harvest, but the meat distill into a finished product, and then, or to have, or orgasam to dump. Tried weapons and armor to rivet, but tired to bother with it, if the settlers would come and take what they need and so go to each and every wear.. Yes, boring. Balls somehow even did not watch. Well, the logical elements are not understood and scored.

D
Dolgovya3yy 28.03.20

Алекс85 Clear.I also scored. Here's the question-faced with a bug (right?) -the location of the restaurant starlight robots in General will not be appointed with neither trainer nor without him.. been patched to Fallout 4 Beta Update 1.6.3.0.1. No one such glitch never met?

M
Mudryy glupec 28.03.20

shieldandsword
No. This bug was not. I have the robots collect the trash at the stations and fight in the arena caught in the trap victims. I'm also built like you main base in the starlight. Only now there I have sags fps. Generally 40-60, and there when creating or dismantling of any items the fps drops to 10-15, and in contact with the pipeline steel or aluminum cans, fps drops to 1-5. Oh yeah another funny bug: when Jezebel departs a little from the station reduced in size by 2-3 times.

m
mr.sayapov 28.03.20

Алекс85
And I was graying FPS. Like loke and thought what to remove.
In the end, removed some buildings, which not needed. graying decreased to normal
perception. How much was is to measure nothing.
The end!: No need to build a lot, so For me 1 to 3 of the buildings enough. And fps does not eating.
by the way I have Jezebel Toshka processes.

M
Mudryy glupec 28.03.20

mr.sayapov
sagging fps started when I blew his 4-storey factory with a maze of conveyors. The subsidence is almost in every community and even on machines outside them, except in rare cases.
shieldandsword
I have a problem with robots appeared in the Cabin Longfello, in the caravan, the robot is sent, but no advantage of the caravan there, and the stupid robot reaches the end of the settlement and stops at the time of appointment station, the robot responds in the affirmative, and then as if nothing had happened continues razdelno hang around the settlement. Just spit on the robots and the old people settled.

M
Marquess 28.03.20

How does this all ? Set the machine for the production of ammunition, were connected to the generator, there chose what to create. And then what ? Do I need that to load to produce ammo ? Or just wait for ? Don't understand. Pliz explain the maximum available

R
Rolemanser 28.03.20

Marquess
Better mod put you will give the Ala a workbench on which ammo to produce, requires the same resources, but a huge plus resources will be taken from the Studio, not like a machine, you must manually download and put the bin in which the conveyor will move ammunition otherwise they need to think.

M
Marquess 28.03.20

Rolemanser

and a reference do not share ?

R
Rolemanser 28.03.20

Find Marquess in modifications of the game client mod Ammo Crafting Workbench, there are two versions with the request of the Local leader or without him.