3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UmiToko 28.03.20 09:25 pm

Can't do the achievements in the game (Tomb Raider (2013))

Has already passed half the game and just past the first Shrine and gathered the 25% of documents, but no achievements for me are not given, what could be the problem?
Example:

24 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 28.03.20

I opened the tomb, gathered all the documents within reach and is also only 5 achievements. Because the gains there in the style of kill 50 enemies in the head from a bow and other stuff, forget it.

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

WarMachine2
but I was sure I unlocked all skills in one category, why not give achivku?

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

sasha.end
so how to fix it?

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

sasha.end
if you do not help, what to do?

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

sasha.end
does that help? And what's the fastest achievement that I can open in the beginning of the game?

s
sasha.end 28.03.20

UmiToko
Probably-skinned 10 large animals(deer,wolf, etc.)

P
PuziBlinchiK 28.03.20

UmiToko
My first achievement is
Good idea
Explore a secret tomb.

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

sasha.end
this I have discovered

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

-Dismal-
can you provide a link to support?

M
Marionetco 28.03.20

I already pass the third time, but now I try to go on acucam, problems have not yet been met, first, by skinning corpses 10 as has already been said above. 13 openly.

z.s. even survivor received! stupidly went into multiplayer and was released on you achievement.

-
-Dismal- 28.03.20

UmiToko
uh I mean give the link - do you have a steam - tight Tomb Raider links - support - What is the problem with this product?-choose problem estesno... you can write here https://crystald.com but the answer you get to the beginning of the 3rd part, I say it again a challenge especially savings and sooner or later open - don't panic....

-
-Dismal- 28.03.20

Marionetco
I think in multiplayer you have the most pleasant is still ahead -the code'll take a Shopaholic(a) remember my words.

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

-Dismal-
now just in the new game passed the first test, achivku for him to no avail

-
-Dismal- 28.03.20

UmiToko
again
1) can you had it already open
2) if there is support... if lazy paragraph 3
3) SAM (but it is at your own risk, I don't know those who got banned for using Itself, of course if you met all the conditions) https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/26/627456486824647352/

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

-Dismal-
no, not openly, wrote in a support square-enix, I will write more then crystal dynamic, SAM didn't want to use, suddenly banned

m
maloicot 28.03.20

UmiToko
just lean on the achievement)))

-
-Dismal- 28.03.20

UmiToko
support, because he did not yuzayu YOURSELF)
In the meantime, support is silent - in network level up-as I recall confessions of a Shopaholic - a very long achivka.

M
Marionetco 28.03.20

-Dismal-
no I just see the sign.

A
AK_Flash 28.03.20

UmiToko
Maybe just steam buggy, better to write them first. I walked a little less than half, got 14 trophies in PSN no problem.
Spoiler

U
UmiToko 28.03.20

Tried everything still nothing