3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mangeq 28.03.20 09:26 pm

What \'Four \' Spiders You More Like? (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)

It is known That In the Game Spider-man:Shattered Dimonsion At Your Disposal you have Four Completely Different
PE

Explain What Characteristics You Like One Or The Other Spidey

P. S
(personally, I Like Spider-Man Noir)
241 Comments
Sort by:
p
plamya 28.03.20

spider-pig is a disgrace to the spider

C
CARNAGE72 28.03.20

I see You.

Noir Slaby most of all, he's trapped just under the darkness, and will kill him without problems(so did the creators)

a
asdbanz 28.03.20

Spider pig made in the 60s when the cartoons about superheros was funny because of what's going on(we are not surprised), but rather as comment voice, so that a miracle will happen.

M
Mangeq 28.03.20

CARNAGE72
They did It Because If Noir Would have Been a Lot of Lives Then Gamers Would have Lost all Interest to Play quiet (Judge for yourself If You'd like to be Long as Possible It Would be Stupid to Play Transplanting and Not be Afraid That You will Find)And So There is a Risk That If You Find That are Not Easily Otdelaeshsya

p
plamya 28.03.20

Yes,but let's judge the quality of spiders,and not according to the game rating

C
CARNAGE72 28.03.20

Mangeq
Yes, but the ability to sell stupid, I even not buy.just did a stupid

M
Mangeq 28.03.20

CARNAGE72
Yeah You're Probably Right

M
Mangeq 28.03.20

flame
let's

G
Grendel 28.03.20

The tough spider is the one in the black, symbiotic costume! It and for the ability and methods of struggle against enemies cooler + his eternal internal struggle when the venom wants to be evil and pushes Parker to do bad things.

C
CARNAGE72 28.03.20

well, he's kind of child like in a cartoon!remember the third part about the spider-so the combo was brutal and believable, and then the cartoon!boevaja in the third spider better

O
Overlord_PG 28.03.20

I heard that system of Web of Shadows syudy moved

C
CARNAGE72 28.03.20

Well, it physics one and also even some of the sounds

p
plamya 28.03.20

Yes but 3 of Kaka-it is not dynamic

C
CARNAGE72 28.03.20

Third I liked the fact that she and the combo is cooler, the graphics are close to realism and not celshading, the combat system is steeper and there's a lot of QTE! And here they are negligible,the maximum will press one button and this button B and the two analog sticks to pull them or either an exercise left to beat when playing in first person and all...few, very few, almost no, it's even interactive screensaver can not be called...

M
Mangeq 28.03.20

Guys!!! I Appeal To You With A Case.The other day I Said that Thing about Counting the Votes Is a Complete G...I'm Curious to Know FROM YOUR Point of View, It is so Or not(if So Then I will Cease to Count the votes)

p
plamya 28.03.20

Yes,finish it, still a Classic spider better

C
CARNAGE72 28.03.20

Classic Spider
Pros: HUMOR! BB measure selenium
Cons: not quick

Noir Spider
Pros: not much noticed
Cons: Weak, boring, slow, boring.

2099 Spider
Pros: Quick
Cons: Not strong

Symbiote Spider
Pros: Strong
Cons: Not fast and not very agile

So my choice fluctuating between Classical and Symbiocom, Noir nerd, and nerd 2099 not knowing how to joke that serious all the time

M
Mangeq 28.03.20

NUU This is The Feature Every Spider Pros And Cons of Your Character(If Each Spider was Distinguished Only by Costume And the Universe I Think She WOULD have JENO cause Such Agiotage)

And Personally I will Not Change My judgment That SP NOIR The Best(Spider-Man Lives Happily And does Not Perceive a Threat From the Enemy Seriously I'm a Little bit Tired AND NOIR Hero Who Lives In 'Sin City' And He Spit On the fate of the Innocent people He is Working For Their Benefit-That kind of Spider I need)

C
CARNAGE72 28.03.20

Mangeq

you have not played and don't know the niche! Noir'th needs just the same and save the people in EACH mission man 7 no less! He's not carefree, he's a vigilante, so they say. And he's weaker than all, he just adapted to the darkness, if all spiders put in one place, then Noir will lose, because also in the dark ordinate he can't.
I also initially the main interest was to Noir, but as played, I realised that he is weak and all, for him, boring to play and boring he was

M
Mangeq 28.03.20

I don't Know!Personally, MY CHOICE would BE NOIR AND NOIR TODCO. No one In the World that would Make Me Think Otherwise!And I'm NOT YOU You HAVE Your Opinion I Have mine!Don't Like Noir well I You mean to Impose, I WILL Not!

P. S
How much Would You give Me the Cons did Not Bring about Noira You can't Make Me Think OTHERWISE!!!

P. P. S
No Offense Okay?I Just Said My Opinion And Decide It's Right Or Not for you to Decide.But In Any Case I do not Blame That Our Opinions do Not MATCH
If That Is Not Said Sorry!!!

With Respect MANGEQ