3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhizn dermo 28.03.20 09:27 pm

Denuvo (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

This topic is relevant, especially for recent events. So it will be in the game protection or is it still there?
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimapahcov 28.03.20

Life sucks
If judged that a game without a publisher and has a very limited budget, you most likely will not.
Although the price tag 1300r captivating.

T
TheHouse 28.03.20

Life sucks
Before the release another 2 months, during that time anything can change, but initially said that wasn't the plan...

S
Straponschik 28.03.20

dimapahcov
dimapahcov wrote:
If judged that a game without a publisher and has a very limited budget
denovo now shoved and indie developed a campaign which works on the strength of 100 people

d
dimapahcov 28.03.20

Straponsex
Not arguing, just know that the game has gathered its budget on kickstarter and every penny will last. I think they hope to follow in the footsteps of CD Projekt, like we can do it ourselves without the protection of a well-sold and the price of pre-order is confirmed.

s
saiko 28.03.20

wouldn't it be easier to pay developers for a good game especially if you interested in her?

Z
Zhizn dermo 28.03.20

I asked not to put Denuvo on the official developer forum. https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/do-not-put-denuvo-into-the-game/34803
Don't know what will come of this, is silence.

n
nibler99 28.03.20

I was recently in the office of the beeches, played in the pre-release version of the game on DevKit, the representative said that the protection will be.

m
moblin 28.03.20

nibler99
Spoiler

T
Tiger Goose 28.03.20

nibler99
A fool, or what?
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/kingdom-come-deliverance-will-not-be-using-the-denuvo-anti-tamper-tech-will-not-have-a-season-pass/

Z
Zhizn dermo 28.03.20

DENUVO WILL NOT !!!
How nice to see developers that are able to dialogue with players. Hopefully the game will be very cool.

R
Rolemanser 28.03.20

Life sucks
And what dialogue it? Do you think due to the fact that there is no denovo everyone will buy the game? Ha, ha, ha - will be there denovo not be there denovo, most of those same users GHGs spiratyat the game without remorse.

R
Rolemanser 28.03.20

Life sucks
Life sucks wrote:
What kind of conscience are you talking about? Long known fact that pirates is the best promotion of the game. Still there are fools who will buy.
Here it is!!! And then they wonder why games come out worse, and why not make the continuation of a number of games...
Do you think if I get in with you in your pocket and steal your money, do not worry, it will stimulirovat you, so you earned yourself another.

n
nibler99 28.03.20

Tiger Goose
moblin
well, a week ago the defense was

T
Tiger Goose 28.03.20

nibler99
You have to be treated.

Z
Zhizn dermo 28.03.20

Rolemanser
I do not see anything biased in assistance to the needy. In the pockets is not necessary to climb, we just kindly ask.

R
Rolemanser 28.03.20

Life sucks
Well, you asked, it is not denovo, just buy the game, and that what you said?
Life sucks wrote:
Long known fact that pirates is the best promotion of the game. Still there are fools who will buy.

Z
Zhizn dermo 28.03.20

Rolemanser
Me personally, no one asked if you will request it - will offer. With you is useless to argue, you brain works differently. Not better not worse, just different...

t
tyurms 28.03.20

well, I first downloaded the Witcher, played. loved it and bought the game the incentive for the action. the Witcher was not sorry. just personally, I would have downloaded first the pirates, to see how it is. and bought that kind of game, I do not remember, so there is about optimization did not hear. and it's been more than 14 days. so the money was not returned. so, we'll see. any a pre-ordered already designed, as will see, is the game worth the money or not.