3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Union of Universes 28.03.20 09:28 pm

Half-life: Source censored version. (Half-Life)

Welcome. In conditionally zatsenzureno version half on gldsrc to play out, but is it possible in the half on a Sorc?
8 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 28.03.20

Uh... but why? What censorship is, by the way? If I remember correctly, there are only little people in robots replaced like. And blood, probably repainted. I think, if you want to zarensuite CL:C, then, in theory, you can do it manually by simply replacing the models and textures. If the model of the robot in CRS no, it can precompiling of gold under the SORS. And blood can to try to hide the color correction (don't know, CRS is already on the updated Sorce, or still on the old, with Gcframe?), but replacement textures, in my opinion, more simple and effective way.

U
Union of Universes 28.03.20

I really was wondering, since CS: Source is, CS:GO, Half-life,'a. And Half-life: Source - no, though they should be. It differs in that it replaced a few meshes, animations(when killing allied NPC they just sit down and turn your head to left and right) and audio tracks(not counting nemeckou voice, modified voice of the soldier). And Yes, as you wrote, cleaned the blood, instead of zoldaten robots. Also have a Female assassin when running no shaking Breasts(it's so difficult to notice, lol). Probably something I just don't know/don't remember.

x
xDDGx 28.03.20

Apparently, Valve lazy to port censorship patch in the CRS :) The same High Definition Pack was not ported to the CRS. Maybe this game is not available for Germany? Or maybe since the release of the original censorship in Germany poslabee. Still, CL — the game is old and far from realism by the standards of 2004, and certainly by today. Now remember, surfaced a few years ago the news, that the Duma (first) restriction has lifted (in Doom 2 here, however, is cut secret levels, where necessary with the Nazis to fight, because there's always the swastika), although how many were at the time talking about the cruelty and violence in this game.

In any case, even if censored version exists, I don't think it is markedly different from the censorship of the original.

Well I found letsplay, man from Germany, German voice, no censorship see:
https://yo%75tu.be/yMhozUmuelA?t=8m50s

C
Cvoxalury 28.03.20

I'm on trial put it. the voice acting in CRS, but nothing has changed. In addition to voice.
That's what is censorship in CRS is a team violence_***, but they only affect gibsy. And some time ago they have me a gun were included in HL1, which gibsy down. Heresy.

In any case, even if censored version exists, I don't think it is markedly different from the censorship of the original.

I wouldn't mind to play CL with robots turning into some kind of cyberpunk, and the CRS F1 (console 2.0 and all that), so CRS censorship is still needed.

U

I also checked by changing the language, but nothing came of it. Differences, though not much, but noticeable. It is a pity that it is not. Though recently there was news that it is now in the German version will also be all others, but it's still strange that they CRS bypassed. Maybe just in Germany, too few copies have been bought?

S
Sheremeta Leonid 28.03.20

Where to download censorship (germanguy) version of half life? Give the download link thecenturies version of the game

U

Leonid Sheremet
You just read the message above?

U

Cvoxalury
At the time I of course answer, but okay.
By the way, Yes, when I use console commands violence_*** in CS:S is played, then returned all to the original, I began to notice that everything is included, even though the config has not been touched in Set launch options did not enter anything.