3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemOOn1996 28.03.20 09:30 pm

What ending? (Game of Thrones)

I have Morse's killing Alistair and goes with the child to the house where I was hiding his family and there he overtake the executioners of the Night's Watch
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeRHiLaDZe 28.03.20

My Morse kills Alester gives baby the spider and returns to the wall where in the final cutscene cuts off the head of Patrick( the defections)

p
panchd 28.03.20

in the throne room Alistair is fighting against Morse and kills his friend. Spider performs the request of Alistair and takes the child to be sent to a safe place. The Queen orders the guards to kill Alistair... the heads of the heroes dead, the child saved in the memory of Janie,Morse, etc

Alternative:
Alistair overcomes Morse, the child gives up the Queen for which he receives back the title and lands. Alistair On the throne in the Keys to grieve for lost family, his betrayal of a friend and lost people...
Night,the drinks, the fireplace. Thousand-yard stare into the fire .. and a rope with a loop at the middle of the room.

a
aist16 28.03.20

Yes, all four options were held.
Alistair – "radish" in any case.

M
Marongo 28.03.20

I like the DemOOn1996 the ending..probably the most humane and heroic

S
SevDelta 28.03.20

The most humane and heroic - this is where Alistair kills Morse and himself gives to the slaughter Cersei. The characters have too many sins to live with it.

The one who plays thrones, or dies, or wins...

M
Marongo 28.03.20

SevDelta
and what is humanity and heroism such endings?
I understand that when Morse defends his almost her own child, that being a hero is humanity...
by the way, for some reason, Alistair wanted to kill Morse, was just defending himself? I ask because I did not play the ending for him.

S
SevDelta 28.03.20

Marongo
Morse betrayed the oath, which he gave to the Night's Watch! Humanity? Well, it is.. Well, certainly not heroic. What is this hero, who was faithful to his oath and killed, or rather executed, and enemies and friends((Gerald) with whom he had been acquainted and were friends for more than 15 years old) who broke it?? In this game (Saga), Morse - victim! I like him too, but the motto of the house of Westfargo - Death is better than dishonor!.

by the way, for some reason, Alistair wanted to kill Morse, was just defending himself?

Exactly what is not wanted, and defended! It is in contrast to Morse did not violate the laws, oaths, orders. He was protecting his family! Yes, it is a sin.. well!? Morse, too, hypocrite! He saved the juice when he refused to obey the orders of Tywin Lannister, and he could not protect the family of Morse, as at stake was the family of Alistair's. And the motto of house Servicev - Family - your hope, keep it always!.

Morse died heroically, defending his honor, and Alester went on a human giving the baby to Varys, thereby incurring the wrath of Queen Cersei, and of course death...

The one who plays thrones, or dies, or wins...

D
Don_dron 28.03.20

che theme, Morse died in a duel with Valrom
PS I didn't get to the end

E
ExModern 28.03.20

SevDelta
What is this hero, who was faithful to his oath and killed, or rather executed, and enemies and friends((Gerald) with whom he had been acquainted and were friends for more than 15 years)
Morse had him executed for desertion. Desertion is considered the gravest crime, which is punishable by death. Now, if Morse would let Harold (i.e. disobeyed would be of the order of the Lord commander), it could be called a traitor.
PS: was AZ Morse, gave the child Warris and continued his service on the wall. It's too bad that rod Servicos interrupted.

L
Lunov Yurec2000 28.03.20

Personally, I chose juice because on the background of Alistair, he was almost a Saint. After all, he did not violate their someone vows (well, only if you decide to leave the child at home, but this ending in calculation I do not take) and all he wanted was to keep a promise to Janey. And in principle he is very honest and honorable man, in an example that it is possible to remember the same case with'd been named Targaryen. But Alistair....it's not even the fact that he killed his wife by Morse and allowed to rape his daughter and that he lied Morse. Some of course say, they say:But he was ashamed so he left Westeros! Only here all this garbage. If he was ashamed he'd told Morse in person or in a letter is not important. But he did not. The only reason I was sorry to kill him is that he raised the juice. But to be fair to him it was an accident.Something like that.