3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sativum 28.03.20 09:30 pm

Quint: deck Skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest in which you need to find a 19 maps. Can anyone give a list of places where they can win? And found 18, and with the recent problems...
UPD: Soran, protupila used to KIV marks on the Quint was not...
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins11148 28.03.20

Sativum
And what problems with the latest map?

s
serg pc 28.03.20

actually, in this task, you are shown where to go

w
wemadeFOX_moon 28.03.20

Sativum
I had that 18 of the 19 cards last won at the shopkeeper clothing. ( before you go to a costume party, you can look in order to buy clothes)

T
Teranaft234 28.03.20

Lost a tournament this deck is just a nightmare,not a card !
Against a good deck Nilfgaard or North - there is not any chance,if you do not use the console and cheats.
Shitty deck,not balanced,spies there,and they are the main source of selection of cards from the deck. The only normal map is caris.
I figeyu with razrobov,so to screw up the game Quint ! Thought it would be the ability to choose different deck,as it is not so...

S
Setesh 28.03.20

Teranaft234
I agree, never understood how to play this deck, the quest never went away.
and what a console is and cheats is cheat Quint win? never used

T
Teranaft234 28.03.20

Sites
Need console - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1555/?

Command :
winGwint(#) - win Quint with the specified number of points.

m
mobakas 28.03.20

won a tournament on the ps4 but there won after each round, the game is saved and can be stupid to leave and reenter to pobednogo

w
wemadeFOX_moon 28.03.20

Yes, the rules deck if you understand , just after you igraesh 100-200ч single deck, let's say Monsters, it is very difficult to get used to another deck, and about the quest with the tournament, don't know anyone there, what problems, if properly build a deck you can all kill with 1 times other things as I happened

m
mobakas 28.03.20

the first battle with the monsters have frost start against Nilfgaard Leader cards mix, against Selenge embossing card Keris, but Shateela easy vinoteca

k
killmeo_o 28.03.20

Went the entire tournament without a defeat. The deck is really stupid, but to drag it (if the starting hand is not complete rubbish - then loaded and attempt your luck). Standard the ability of a leader full of stuff: there are no spies to scroll through the deck. Its only use is to use at the beginning of the 2 stroke to the opponent resol cards from the retreat. Therefore, we take 2 the ability of a leader, legendary and hope for luck.
If you could play any deck, the tournament would slag (nilfgaard 100% win rate).

T
Teranaft234 28.03.20

The fifth time won the ...
The more furious that you can not before each fight will continue,as in Novigrad.
The point is that we need to be warriors 3pcs + Keris,Drakar 3pcs (archers),Mashour and his Berserkers 3 pieces (archers) are the main cards to win,and the leader of the Crash. With the first enemy no issues ever,a deck of Skellige ,the Monster wins - two at once (Sword were winning),but with a deck of Ilfov already strained - need Stuffed animals to get his spies to recruit (maps threw everything,even before the start of the tournament - not to interfere,and long-range Drakar).
Still damp the deck of Skellige,hope for luck in the distribution. Something she lacks... (IMHO)

T
Teranaft234 28.03.20

Someone found two cards Berserkers (melee units) - 2 PCs ?
I only have one: (but I kept the cards won from the merchants.
Even a Cow is not...

X
X7Combinator 28.03.20

Teranaft234
Hand-to-hand Berserker like 1, but the NPC can be anything)

S
Sativum 28.03.20

Teranaft234
Cow - card of the Stone Hearts

T
Teranaft234 28.03.20

Sativum
Here's how ... I have not passed the Stone heart.

a
ant240801 28.03.20

If you honestly do not understand what exactly makes a map of a leader Crash, can someone explain? The tournament was played with abuse and used bad weather in the 3rd round. The first round was posted 2-3 of the best simple card ( or archers-berserks + mushrooms, or a few Drakkar, usually the enemy pass, the second round used the bird and gave in. With a map caris total screw-up - there are, though I play a lot )

O
Osinka 28.03.20

Sativum
and where to find it?

V
Vitaliy Markin 28.03.20

The deck is just fierce, I think it can rightly be called the most useless deck, I think she bombed. In the passionflower and it is easier although there is cards rivals at times were better. And then what? The first enemy monsters and 22 cards in the deck with the 7th times just passed which would then immediately merge nilfgaard me with 2 spies in the deck. This is a really just ruined Quint's deck.
Won narrowly (on another call or not, if you do not have the right card chance of winning 0) times from the 10th through the neutral cards (One, Geralt, Yen), if each party is avtoseyf at least to be preserved and impossible.

g
ganjin 28.03.20

Please tell me about the search cards. In the complete pack let's say three markama, the three light dragon boat, three military, Blue Lugos, Lugos the Mad and whatnot so vskidku I remembered that. I passed the quest to collect the deck (19 seats), the tournament is not played, but I have one of mandrem, one Drakkar, many cards at all. I suspect that the tournament may 3-4 cards to give, as the tournament in Novigrad, and the main quest can give a couple, but anyway still many missing. Can need to with traktirschika several times to play? Although I doubt it.

C
Camper88 28.03.20

ganjin
Cards in the tournament. multiple cards can be bought from traders and the rest to win all in a row traders.On the topic of the most useless deck barely dragged the tournament if you do not need topnot card battle does not drag on.