3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toshkin 28.03.20 09:31 pm

Bugs, features (Stellaris)

I propose to discuss here is not the obvious moments that help/hinder play.

1. Anyone managed to get rid of AI, appointed Admiral? Even though time has shown that immortal Admiral is not so bad...
2. For reassigning a leader not provided no fine, no time lag - as a result, example:
have one Governor (-25% of the cost of buildings) on 5 colonies, before start of construction assign it to the appropriate colony to get the best profit :)
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 28.03.20

2) When you reassign a leader, such as scholar ship for studies on the action bar will the scientist teleported to....
So it is not a bug, but a feature.

V
VETER15 28.03.20

Toshkin
1.how so?

T
Toshkin 28.03.20

VETER15
Well, how? Appointed Admiral AI now to change back to humanoid does not work. Like in the other branches already wrote about this.

E
EmpireV 28.03.20

Maybe I have nothing new to say, but there is a chip in the war.
Declare war on vassal. You need 60 points of the war. Stuffed 30+ and as soon as you begin to bomb the capital planet of the enemy, he adopts vassalage. Ie the rest don't need to finish, and chip)

s
scorg94 28.03.20

One of the advantages. In the beginning of the game when meeting with civilization, managed the AI, no need to explore the project on their learning and to spend six months. AI himself at the meeting, the project explores and establishes contact after 180 days.

E
EmpireV 28.03.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
plus the controversial. Scientists on the study of the planets pretty well pumped. I prefer myself to explore all.

s
scorg94 28.03.20

EmpireV
This is not the study of the planets, but just a project in the log window of 180 days. Is it more experience is given?

M
Master_Dex 28.03.20

Faced with a strange bug. The study of the project Synthetic evolution has become infinite. Progress stood at 10,000 and began to increase the time it finishes. What to do?

T
Toshkin 28.03.20

Master_Dex
most likely, some condition to study it are no longer met, or trite exploration of this kind of busy in another project

F
Furai29 28.03.20

Started to play for machines with a Gestalt consciousness. Studied and built a spaceport LVL 6 - the battleship opens. Like I never found the information. what the machines-Gestalt it is impossible to build battleships.

k
kolya6543 27.04.21

Is this bug just for me when updating the main building to a certain level, all the cells of the structure are blocked