3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Delphis 28.03.20 09:31 pm

Bomber

This character is extremely kind and positive, he is good.. not such ban
49 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 28.03.20

Delphis
He's a dunce and doesn't know when it is time to stop. He does not feel the process, as well as many of the most worried characters on PG. Despite the regular and inevitable bans, these fools still stubbornly stick to their line. Maybe they think that they show their will and character, but also expose themselves rare donkeys.

T
ToxaF1 28.03.20

That's what I see it's missing. And for what it is this time punished?

T
Tiger Goose 28.03.20

ToxaF1
Read:
http://users.playground.ru/1247345/

S
Shadowarm 28.03.20

Sickly bouquet gathered,that slow grind tongue waiting for a permanent ban if the speed will not slow down.

T
ToxaF1 28.03.20

I don't know... Like anything banevicius no. Chat man, maybe he's just lonely now?

B
BarackKamacho 28.03.20

12 paragraph it's hard,probably at least a year will not see him

N
No more drugs... 28.03.20

And th for 12 point?
And all the Bombs he was still a clown was. Somehow I rubbed that Aonach shit. The fact that he did not play he did not deny, but argued as follows: I played the Lark, I don't like, then the Aonach shit))) I whinnying with his voice. Funny character, I wish that was banned....

N

I remember on the iron was Sergei Travkin, stoned fan of the Reds. Also banned. He then bot started, but it was banned.
By the way, Bombana bot no chtoli?

B
BarackKamacho 28.03.20

No more drugs...
12 paragraph this is the second or more accounts,I want more of it for a year and a half went

N

BarackKamacho
Yes, usually after a year of bananas here will not be returned. It all, consider Lemosho kicked Bombana with Page)))

B
BarackKamacho 28.03.20

No more drugs...
he's already been banned for a year as far as I know,and nothing came back

p
pochtipushkin 28.03.20

So in fact because, the usual Troll, no?
I have no any informative post/message is not seen from him. Everywhere, banter, taunts and provocations.

S
Shadowarm 28.03.20

pochtipushkin
pochtipushkin wrote:
I have no any informative post/message is not seen from him. Everywhere, banter, taunts and provocations.
This here was the gist of it

W
Wing42 28.03.20

Shadowarm wrote:
This here was the gist of it
He aggressive spaz? Well, he had this trait.

G
Gauguin 28.03.20

Mediocre tral, stuffing low-quality warp even better in this regard - in fact, at least blogs that collect a hundred comments.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Wing42
No more drugs...
Shadowarm
Gauguin
What about the Striker did not say,and pluses on this forum and he 144тыс have collected.Not everyone is this gray-bearded)

W
Wing42 28.03.20

[Denis] wrote:
What about the Striker did not say,and pluses on this forum and he 144тыс have collected.Not everyone is this gray-bearded)
It just shows what is popular and in demand among the contingent on PG: disputes, skirmishes and juggling shit. And the fact that their manners of coprophilia, he had collected 144тыс advantages does not honor him or to the troops on PG.

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.03.20

He bombed worse than Allafter.

t
tovarish comrade 28.03.20

Long time to get used to that on the adequacy of PG no. Shkolota and moderate a long time has eaten into all the pieces of code that sinkhole.

W
Wing42 28.03.20

tovarish comrade wrote:
Shkolota...
Hello, the site is 18+. There is no shkoloty.