3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flick113 28.03.20 09:32 pm

Why is the player in the dark zone does not die? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I am a new player in the division and maybe that is not doganay. But TK is a pvp area, right? Found type, lead fire on him, but damage is not. Even during the evacuation. Only the cable to cut off and cancel the evacuation, but this is stupid. What kind of stupid mechanic is that with the patch came this crap?
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
igrok_8391 28.03.20

Flick113
1.8 introduced a new system of renegades, now to become a renegade press and hold shift+z and then you can deal damage to other players after a renegade ie the mark of the renegade becomes yellow can be cleaned with the help of the terminal icon which will appear on the map

D
Dima Buldakov 28.03.20

Please excuse me I'm off topic but I also have a question how or where can I get a set of spare parts for the recalibration of arms?Zaranie thank you.

F
FORS 282 28.03.20

Dmitry Buldakov
The easiest way is to disassemble picked up the gun and more about the map in chests are

A
AleksSheyker 28.03.20

As Dima says ,the most effective way respirati a weapon,because with chests there is a problem called random)

i
igrok_8391 28.03.20

Dmitry Buldakov
Falls from exotic containers which provide for the passage of the intrusion and legendarok (it is red), don't remember the number, but it certainly is, even with mobs. You can overtake with resources, i.e., fabric, electronics, tools and parts of weapons, drawing on the distillation must be sold from the seller near the entrance to the tunnels.

A
AL5 28.03.20

Flick113
You're a traitor)

F
Flick113 28.03.20

AL5
I say stupidity. I couldn't understand why I can kill the tor, and I'm not.

A
AL5 28.03.20

Flick113
Ah, well, then fine. Shot)