3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 28.03.20 09:32 pm

Artfact (The Age of Decadence)

Who found how to use Divine Spear, but to give his brow at the Gates? Is it possible and how to use the surgery Kit? The phantom Hand is used only for activation of the Arch or somewhere else needed?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 28.03.20

Who found the Energy modules? I found only 6 pieces...

C
CEMENTATOR 28.03.20

I've not even heard of. artefaki some.

M
Mefetran 28.03.20

Deimos-D
Using the surgical kit can become God. Need to find operating and chat with the man at the gate, so he did the surgery.
Hand only for the arch, yeah.
In General, there is a lot of artifacts. Even the bolter itself crafted, very good thing

K
Kikicil 28.03.20

Mefetran
Case and you do not know how to activate the artificial eye? The doctor said that he is the real eyes had grown, but the energy receives. Or is it so intended?

M
Mefetran 28.03.20

Kikicil
All right, it will turn on the arch itself. The main thing in the arch no Aegis don't come in. If al-akiah, has it not was not and protective suit did not hold, then simply feed the arch a handful of followers and get the coordinates and the answers to a few questions.

K
Kikicil 28.03.20

Mefetran
Cool, thanks. And power armor can also be somewhere to use, or only sales job?

M
Mefetran 28.03.20

Kikicil
Insert three flasks and wear. It has several modes, the best - RA, to unlock it you need, in my opinion, loads of knowledge and give 5хп forever, but then the armor gives +2 strength, +2 agility, and HP regen. In short, the best Bron'ka in the game in fact. But there are downsides: it has a built-in shield and it blocks the slot of the helmet. For her limit by as much as 20 AP.

t
tenga 28.03.20

Mefetran
but the point is 20 AP? the limit of 16 only if no Alikov

M
Mefetran 28.03.20

tenga
Well 16 is more than 14. This time. Who's stopping you more and elixirs overeat, ingredients good enough? This two =)

S
Stas_Serg 28.03.20

Friends, tell me where to find the surgical kit. And how to open other locations (like Arch, Some tower of power wall).

L
Luddanik 28.03.20

Friends and where to find the batteries for the hand? two found, one bought in Madarine together with the astrolabe,the other in kanalizacii found. Where can you find the others?

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

BGGGG... Klitschko created the theme! artefaki)))

V
Vovanadza228 02.06.22

Stas_Serg
Almost 7 years have passed, but I will still answer: In the Sarossa Library. Either in books on the shelves, or on the tablets behind the closed door, I don’t remember anymore