3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crackkk 28.03.20 09:34 pm

Please tell me!What means this parameter? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Please tell me!What means this parameter?
34 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crackkk 28.03.20

And damn caught up)this is the type of units raised skill huh?

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

about the activity I realized

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

Another question - setnomad rules?

v
v-hlam 28.03.20

Crackkk

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

Thanks for the info!!!

Z
Zewer 28.03.20

Crackkk
no, not the norm

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

Zewer
We can advise
with ninja backpack set of 3 parts needed(domagoj)?

Z
Zewer 28.03.20

Crackkk
ninja backpack to use in late game is not cost-effective. It is designed for players who just started playing, and they have no armor
Purely from myself I advise you to gather Supplier classified 6/6 because he is a top Hilo-support (take the first aid kit and boost and all batteries throw). It doesn't exactly hurt

For dps:
P1 boss is certainly Keen. Use it, for example on the mission Lost Signal (Lost signal). Everything dies incredibly fast
- Very not bad looks secretive Action 6/6. Easy to get 100 stacks, normal dps. You can use the game with friends, where there is a large naplia mobs, for example the game is in a Dark Area.
- SZLAK. A lot dpsa tunnel. Classified set 5/6 and set his chest instead of taking +8% damage. Mostly about SZLAK will not write almost anything, just leave the screen dps without buffs and other things, i.e. as is, as soon as wearing a set. I think everything is clear.

So I advise to collect the Lone star. BUT. You need to have a Great Alejandro (the gun is). Without it, the set shit and not playable. To use on the missions where a lot of mobs, and they will you Rashit. Ala game on the waves, the RAID of the APC and such like.

For solo games, I think top will be either a fighter or alpha 6/6 secret. Unfortunately, the alpha I haven't got, but I think its R1 for solo games (I'm with him on the beta run, and live he came to the tee without any changes).

So, you need to:
1. Keen 6/6.
2. Supplier 6/6
3. Action 6/6
4. SZLAK 5/6 + yellow his chest
5. Lone star 6/6 (SURELY to get Great Alejandro)
6. Alpha 6/6

All the other sets, like me, crap and not playable.
P,C, Everything that I've pointed out - ONLY applies to PVE. PVP is not rolled, not vkurse
P. S. S. My experience in the game 600+ hours

Z
Zewer 28.03.20

By the way, I watched the video above, in principle, quite sensibly says, you can use this approach in PVP. But in PVE definitely not

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

5 seconds
Zewer

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

I can not correctly pronounce a conductive...

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

the point is that I am a nomad not a shitload to lose, and to think th -нить0

C
Crackkk 28.03.20

Zewer
thanks for the info,didn't think someone else and baby will be with the newbie...