3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas ... 28.03.20 09:34 pm

Base armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a mod in the initial reservation?Or with the rules of stats either replacing the textures,I liked it,I naschel a couple of mods but they didn't work on latest version of the game
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 28.03.20

Stas ...
in Google banned? There is a similar school of the snake DLC COP at auction buy

N
Nurp 28.03.20

look - I Autolevel armor and weapons v1.31

K
KRAsher12 28.03.20

Using the console command you can create the initial armor, just your LVL.

K
Krrrva 28.03.20

Is MS armor school snake

A
Aleks 76 28.03.20

On the nexus there is a mod that changes the armor of any school of the Witcher armor Caer Morhen,the stats remain the armor school.

T
Toupeaul 28.03.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_avtolevel_broni_i_oruzhiya_1_31-153482/ adjusted automatically to the level of armor. If the original armor doesn't work, scriptish jacket and you will have happiness.
PS As a person who knows a little about the real armor, not understand what all that love this armor?

D
Denis Dzhexons 28.03.20

Stas ...
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_killing_monsters_swords_from_patogens_final-143172/
This mod is pretty cool and makes armor relevant throughout the game.

S
Stas ... 28.03.20

Toupeaul
I play 3 times proschel,but always in a hurry to see the new ending,now I'm doing a game with mods just to run around and explore the world of the Witcher,all bookings are tired,and this will go

T
Toupeaul 28.03.20

Stas ...
I'm just saying, first initial armor, as armor is inferior to a simple chain for ease of carrying, and secondly, Geralt did not wear armor for combat style of Witcher assumes complete freedom of movement, not armor . Myself on the 4th passage put autolevel grandmaster and simple armor, dirty armor the Manticore and skellige cropped the armor of the new moon. There are no console commands and mods can not do, but it is logical and canonical. :)

J
JoKeRD07 28.03.20

Stas ...
Is there a mod to change the starting stats of the armor, just look at the nexus

T
Toupeaul 28.03.20

Stas wrote:
all bookings are tired
Base armor as the armor is a little strange. If the entire game to go to one , it is better to be closer to the book description.
I think the real Geralt is supposed to look like