3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gello 28.03.20 09:35 pm

Can I buy sector? (X3: Reunion)

Dear pilots ,I've got this situation. One of the unknown draw of sectors ,and more specifically the sector is on the right of Montalaar,suddenly, for no reason at all was inhabited by the Teladi.Read the history of sector I saw that its going to auction.And later on one of teledyski stations I saw on the news of the BBS the message that this sector is going to put up for sale.So I would like to know how it would be possible to buy?Thank you all in advance.
39 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freeman_x 28.03.20

To win the auction. Or put the script to buy sectors. In this script, you need to make all and build your trading station.

G
Gello 28.03.20

How to win the auction? Where it is possible to reach?

N
Neo-lorD0 28.03.20

Me too I would like to know . Who knows?

F
Freeman_x 28.03.20

Set script Auction then in the settings (do not remember) it turned on. And sometimes when the selected sector you will offer to participate in the auction. He just wins, as in life. Give a lot of money and wait. You can win a sector in the arena (the same extra script). Or respectively capture sectors.

M
Matvey91 28.03.20

here I have a question.Is it possible to get a Central office without doing the last mission of the research company.and as

k
kot_on 28.03.20

over time, the ads on the stations, you will be prompted( vystavlyaetsya to the trade sector, the starting price is 600000000) , and at the bottom will be a button - I suggest 6150000000, I have accumulated 200000000, try to buy.

k
kot_on 28.03.20

over time, the ads on the stations, you will be prompted( vystavlyaetsya to the trade sector, the starting price is 600000000) , and at the bottom will be a button - I suggest 6150000000, I have accumulated 200000000, try to buy.

k
kot_on 28.03.20

as shvatiti sector, I kind of captured a pirate sector, built many stations,established trade, patrol, and the sector is still written with a pirate?

Y
Yaki 28.03.20

Pirates rule!

E
EsGu 28.03.20

current then with this sector to do?
To spend a lot of dough so what?
He does not give any bonuses. Or gives?

Y
Yaki 28.03.20

Purely moral satisfaction from their name inscribed in the history of...

F
Fitech 28.03.20

Guys, if not difficult to give nakolochku where you can take the script Auction I played the game with the mod Extra, I want to fuck your sector.

E
EsGu 28.03.20

For the auction mod is not needed, it is in the original is. During the game appears.

F
Fitech 28.03.20

Play a long time. The rating of all the races +5 to +9. Money-a few billion. And the auction was run.

E
EsGu 28.03.20

The sector is called Greed. Found this?
What game release do you have?

F
Fitech 28.03.20

This sector I have not. Game from ND. Version 2.0.0.2. Extra mod.

E
EsGu 28.03.20

Hmm... I current plot is played. Maybe without a plot accon does not appear...
Or Extra mod it turns off... or maybe after the sector will find auction start...
The sector is at the bottom center. Before the game away... I do not remember the transitions.. go down the pirate Setaram, then it will be 2 or 3 argon sector, then boronski sector. So one of argon nektorov right, away need to fly. The path can be traced by other ships dwsim from the other side.

F
Fitech 28.03.20

Thank you, I have I think is called Unknown sector, and not for sale. It looks really mod disables the selling sectors. I will look for a script on sale. In General, the game byloby not bad in the complete destruction of the race that their sector has moved into your property and other races recognized your right. Maybe someday such mod Conquest will appear.

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 28.03.20

Fittech, EsGu, the first sector is called the Unknown, Yes. But after a while, a long while (I went through the campaign mode and missions from Bala GI), magnate, prior to this, acquired it, put it up for auction. And then the sector will be renamed to Greed. And no mods this is not necessary.

e
estre 28.03.20

Just as the sector greed begins to be called such, after the construction of the station there Teladi, and before that he was unknown sector. this happens about 7 days of game time [date in the game 764-11-08] (not to be confused with real time).