3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molarky24 28.03.20 10:33 pm

The problem with the sound in the game [Have solution] (Assassin's Creed 3)

I have not heard the voices of the NPC, how to solve the problem?the surrounding nature can be heard, and the sound in the menu, but no voice, heard faintly, almost inaudible, although in the settings everything is on 10 the sound.maybe it's a sound driver problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ermak57 28.03.20

I have the same problem! someone tell me!

S
Sanya_Bars 28.03.20

Do not know to be honest, all of the rules. Try to update drivers for sound card

d
denchik353 28.03.20

if you play with headphones, or only on the front speakers, then put in the appropriate drivers, because it can 5.1 or 7.1 to stand because of this it is quiet hear it's good

z
zlojkeee 28.03.20

denchik353
dude thank you))helped)

Y
Yooo 28.03.20

how it to make?

G
Gamer_game 28.03.20

everything works fine except that the vote to such an extent screwed that all speakers not heard when put on headphones more like that heard but and in 5.1 do not play what to do? or maybe I've found what to replace here is the full name of the game Assassin's Creed 3.Deluxe Edition.v 1.03 + 3 DLC

B
Blade Wolf 28.03.20

Try to turn on the sound in the game settings (settings->General) because the activator DLS Tyranny of King Washington the sound is turned off

G
Gamer_game 28.03.20

Mr.Scratch
So where to look specifically?when I start the DLS or in the game options?in the options I put,but I play in normal game not in the DLS,what would you advise?

B
Blade Wolf 28.03.20

when I start the DLS or in the game options?
The settings for normal game and DLS are the same
And activator DLS introduce a part of maintaining (1.save 1.save.metadata, 4.save and 4.save.metadata) with other companies, and those who did activator simple turn off the sound and it remained in the vaults.
A naschet DLS I have not yet played. Simple wait the remaining 2 epizod right away to get the whole story DLS.
PS I have abandoned after more appeared all Usamy animus(cheat codes)

v
vladik11nosov 28.03.20

denchik353
THANK YOU POMOGLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!