3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niko Sidney 28.03.20 10:33 pm

Suddenly began to fall, the level of happiness (Fallout 4)

Built village and all seemed normal, the happiness level of 80% and it lasted about 3 weeks of game day and not a TIC suddenly began to fall sharply the level of happiness by up to 60%. The sellers created my stores in dialogue with them How's it going? they say people complain about the lack of beds, but the fact that residents of 14 people, and beds 34 and, accordingly, the menu needs specified number of places equal to 34. All needs are on the green level and shortage of something people do not experience. Bug? Or maybe someone faced similar problem?
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 28.03.20

Niko Sidney
This gazebo, I do randomly pipboy statistics on settlements

v
virtyworld 28.03.20

somewhere in here are videogid was how to raise the happiness level to 100.the point is that we need to build a small hut made of steel and a single bed in it, the point of cooking, the column of water and medical store. and so on each settler.then the level will be 100, provided that the settlement of 20 people and inject the skill of the leader to the 2nd level. and charisma 10

C
Cold light 28.03.20

Niko Sidney
For me personally, it is that PIP-boy sometimes the information is buggy, and the settlers begin to believe that beds(water food or protection), they do not 16, but only 5, for example. And the level of happiness, respectively, falls. Flying just jump to the village and open the build mode, there are displayed normal levels: everything is in place, the information in the PIP-boy updated, and the level of happiness begins to grow

N
Niko Sidney 28.03.20

virtyworld
Thank you.
Cold light
the fact that the settlement in the mode of construction index declines to return, but thank you.

v
virtyworld 28.03.20

Niko Sidney
fuck this.I did everything as said in the guide, and now the level of happiness 95 and growing

v
valegorr 28.03.20

Niko Sidney
I faced the similar. All the resources were in abundance, and in the PIP-boy on the icon of danger in front of happiness. This means that someone from baseleg wants to give a quest to sweep the location from which the threat comes from the settlement. Enough to come to such a settlement and the right people he will approach you. But how fast will fit - it depends on the size of the settlement. After fulfilling this quest is happiness to normal until the next time.

N
Niko Sidney 28.03.20

valegorr
thank you

v
valegorr 28.03.20

Niko Sidney
As is now the practice - that what I wrote earlier is true only in half of the cases. In what reason - still a mystery. Perhaps that was the attack on the vessels, but this test is not real. In Sanctuary hills possibly to blame duty, coming from the South-West and around the wall. Neither the villagers nor the turret they somehow don't react, but happiness falls short. In a couple of cases affected by the relocation of non-employed residents, but in three other cases no. So to end this algorithm is not clear to me.
I continue to watch and if you give a quest - well, if not - score. Below level 85 yet did not fall.

N
Niko Sidney 28.03.20

valegorr
I started the game again, well that's not too far to go and everything was fine. Converted house for two persons, each settler tied to any occupation to bed. Sanctuary was surrounded by hills, a competent fence and put the turret 180 protection. Put shops:merchant,pharmacy, they increase the mood in the community + held everyone in the house electricity and light+ radios. Patched all holes in old houses with paintings and flags, bed rugs and schA have a happiness of 80+ and growing. Thanks for the help! About dutney haven't noticed, can fly somewhere near the walls. But it's useful info for the future.

v
valegorr 28.03.20

Niko Sidney
Ha, same thing - had to start the game again. And then grabbed settlements, nor the resources is not enough, no people. Now run sequentially, only when the village is fully inhabited and equipped, we turn next. That's just the more powerful the protection is, the less the likelihood of an attack. For 70 days any one of the three settlements was not a single attack (and it would add a little spice to the game). And of course a limit on the construction of a shouting match.

N
Niko Sidney 28.03.20

valegorr
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_chit_mod_cheat_mode_sbros_limita_v_poselenii-62364/
Here, put a limit on the construction. I did just that. It was introduced because of the consoles that the console gamers, not watered their consoles from a fire hose. PC is another matter.

v
valegorr 28.03.20

Niko Sidney
Yes, I know about this mod, but am afraid to put God knows, as he later with patches and DLC will work. I remember in FO:3 without any mods the items from situation Moira, placed on the house in Megaton or even thrown away, after traveling to point lookout and pitt was back in its place and turned the house into a dump. There are enough problems with the fact that most of the items falls through most surfaces. Saves only the layout of the manual, but not using the menu workshop. But it is very gemorroyno, and still don't with all the things helps.

m
maxxim1891 28.03.20

follow my ways and you will have 100% settlements:

1. Bed. Each settler on a comfortable bed, hidden under the roof. By night the settlers occupy vacant places and if more residents than beds, start mass discontent, reducing overall joy.
2. Food. A required resource, planted in the beds. Put plants on any land, harvest should be selected and assigned a character. To do this, in the construction menu to select the settler and to bring to the garden beds.
3. Water. Purified sources scattered throughout the Commonwealth. But to find uncontaminated water is unsafe, why not put speakers and a cleaning system directly in the settlement?
4. Energy. Placed generators feed lighting fixtures, fans, and automatic turrets. Connects the generator to the objects with the help of copper wires.
5. Protection. Undefended territory is easy to plunder, and the inhabitants brutally murdered. Trenches, posts, covered with barbed wire, turrets settlement safe!

If the level of happiness of the settlements rose to 80% then just put all sorts of decorations (paintings,carpets,more beautiful beds,sofas,chairs,armchairs, etc.)
I hope you that my advice was useful :-)

P
PekkShow2 28.03.20

Guys, listen carefully. Separate houses for each settler, decorative elements, various workbenches and similar nonsense - Newley on the level of happiness. But if the settler sleeps on a mattress or sleeping bag, and not on a normal bed, then the decrease of happiness will be. To raise the happiness level 85 need for every bed (even under the open sky all the way) 1 unit of food, water and protection. AND EVERYTHING!!! Then happiness depends on different events. Raids on the settlement, depending on the outcome increase or decrease happiness. Also I was the main character in this battle or not. And generally the more you visit the settlement the better. Merchants and animals, like cats also increase happiness. The more inhabitants in the settlement the harder you will increase your level of happiness. All happiness is calculated by a specific formula, I don't remember what. It is on Palautti .

P
Pril Balsam 28.03.20

PekkShow2 wrote:
But if the settler sleeps on a mattress or sleeping bag, and not on a normal bed, then the decrease of happiness will be.
interesting. It will be necessary to conduct a complete inventory of beds in the settlements. Seriously. In banker hill full of sleeping bags

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.03.20

Personally, I riveted the beds in the houses(if you have one at home.)
And if you do not have to build something.
And always beds a little more than people and that more could come....
But everything else comrade painted.Grub water and protection.
If you have extra people crammed bars and define them there.Raises happiness.

B
Bearhunt 28.03.20

Pretty sad happens:
First: for PIP-boy - well, tragedy is tragedy, there is nothing, come to a settlement - just enough, with it while you're there, happiness potikha increases. Second hemorrhagic: terminals Walt-tech - live their lives with a bunch of jobs, can show their absence, or appointed by the settlers. Personally, I associate it with mods (they can work like a normal, but often climbs the shoals, like a folk)), because playing without them, the settlements grew easily in 30 settlers, the mood, in fact, below 70% did not fall. Although without mods is quite problematic and slabokislami settlements in far Harbor, often problems arise at the Finch Lane and Gallows. To bed: bunk and twin beds in the last mod working as intended, just doesn't see, so they slept at the same time two bodies. Pretty funny coming out with trade routes - after the appointment of the supplier if overpopulation, the space is freed, but where in fact misses the caravan, God knows, although the mood of the village is improving)) Around the middle of the game, you spend more time hopping from one farm to another, which would place to see what's aching in vain people).