3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raimbowz 28.03.20 10:34 pm

Anyone faced with a Scam? Is there such an experience? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Good day! I would like to know if there are those who are faced with a Scam? Share your experience please!
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makar_AS8 28.03.20

!. Write what ever message type Ahahaha, look what I've won or We like you before in school, I will look at the pictures? in PM or on the wall priceplay image link, which when opened creates a virtual desktop image and sends the hacker all passwords that were typed. Then it all spelled your friends and all valuable belongings are sent to hacker. Then this crap is removed
2. Adds one and writes that"his friend wanted to exchange with you but cannot add you, add you and throws off the link to a phishing site to steam, where it's always, what a mistake.
(For example, the correct link steamcommunity with a green padlock that the website is protected and licensed. And phishing sites as a rule of Steancomunity if you're not careful, it is possible not to notice it)
Will offer login and then prompts you to download the crawler steam Guarda and bye-bye account.
3. May be submitted to support the incentive to provide the username and password for steam and mail box for manual validate otherwise you are banned, freeze or fuck knows what else.