3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sidorovich12 28.03.20 10:34 pm

The helicopter bounces when landing (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

The problem is as follows.
Take any heavy helicopter (except Apache), sit. And when I try to get out of it Vert sharply jumps up 10 m~15 in the air like he was made of rubber. Either spontaneously explodes undermining any transport nearby. Although Vert is on a level surface. I have so many missions pissed away. How to solve this problem?
With light fans similar was observed. Only with a heavy.
Here is one example of rubber helicopter tail stuck in the roof after the jump. Interestingly he is still a :)))
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 28.03.20

This American technology as it was intended

E
Ergillio 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
This bug appeared after the last patch, when changed the General mechanics control helicopters, heavy turntables and before takeoff jump started. I usually hang on such jumping helicopter somewhere in the meter above the ground and get out - the car just falls to the ground without damage

m
moblin 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
There is such a thing. Need when landing fully sits to close to the ground and not slightly in the air and wait 2 to 3 seconds on the ground and then go.

S
Sidorovich12 28.03.20

moblin
That's just when fully seated and there is a jump or an explosion. On the contrary, if you hang a meter from the ground and out the chance that Werth will not jump much less.

Ergillio
Well, I noticed that too. But still not always it works, and sometimes through time.

fog666666
Well for some reason I thought American technology is at least plastic and not rubber:)))

By the way a strange balance did at BFG. blows up an armored car with 2 shots, and simple transport from 1.

A
Amsterdamn76 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
through time helps hold down Ctrl until it is fully seated and holding clamped to press E

S
Sidorovich12 28.03.20

Amsterdamn76 .
In this case, vertical jumps with a probability of 95 percent, and if you just hang it 50-50.
And indeed fiddling with the game some Chinese. To me the Vert is enough for one time. What that bastard will blow up, the screw will catch on a tree or utility pole, the truck convoys Taranu them head-on to stop:)))

m
moblin 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
And I have the opposite, jumps if not tightly seated. But the atas is jump only when you come to it.

A
Amsterdamn76 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
lol :D I hate these Werth Yes, but more than I hate the maize, it is just a gesture.

S
Sidorovich12 28.03.20

Amsterdamn76 .
Why? On the contrary on the plane to fly is a pleasure. It flies quickly and manage them easier than any of the helicopters.

moblin
I don't know. I have never at planting was not spontaneous explosions, except for abstracts of cases when perdushka in the trap and screw it breaks.

A
Amsterdamn76 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
it infuriates me)
I also have a Vert explode like, especially funny when it is the task of bringing it is written out and he babakhan :D

S
Sidorovich12 28.03.20

Amsterdamn76 .
With small perdorimi usually not a problem. Only heavy blow when landing. Once exploded on takeoff. Villages, the screw began to spin, just took off and BAM blast:)).
In General, I have usually Vert all battered and steaming after flying on it:)

A
Amsterdamn76 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
with small identity all Gud :)

V
Vuqar1992 28.03.20

All blame patch Yubisoft (but as always)

G
GG4 28.03.20

Never been, only helicopters and moved the whole game. Change your calculators.

E
Ergillio 28.03.20

GG4
And do not tell me more about how a memorized vyser about the replacement of some of the calculators can be associated with a bug, which appeared for a separate vehicle in the latest patch and has already been confirmed and corrected by the developers?

m
moblin 28.03.20

Ergillio
I can not explain.
He's the local idiot.

C
Camper88 28.03.20

Is a bug you need when landing to hold down CTRL for a few seconds (if do the job especially) and wait to read and exit here the Planes problems here is is better to fly really annoying especially because defense when you have 10 km to landing, flying and landing crap happens in the rock to enter and fail the mission

w
warwar556 28.03.20

In this crooked HS who else plays?

L
Laznbur 28.03.20

Sidorovich12
About prosiraniya tasks... Sit on guys say and don't get out of the helicopter a few seconds. The assignment will be counted, even if you have not hatched from technology. Then come out quietly, and you... turning the helicopter, even if he squakenet and collapse.