3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sharganov.sv 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Problems with the improvement of the fleet (Stellaris)

I decided to create a cool diverse fleet. Several types of corvettes, destroyers, etc. and when it came to improving our fleet is the following situation:

For example I created two drawings of corvettes: one attacking and one torpedo. It is clear that the torpedo military power more than the attacker, since the laser and the disruptor, and torpedo, respectively, the torpedo and disruptor. All body kits on the ships masthead. In the game there are new levels, guns, and fair like the Emperor, who cares about his fleet, I started to improve the kits. And when they put the fleet on the improvements in the spaceport, all the ships were improved not only in one kind, i.e. all corvettes had improved to the torpedo, and the destroyers, too, until the ship, which is the most power in their class. How can I fix this? Improved to Attacking to attacking, etc., but not to were you tried to create every model ship in the class, and then the bastard AI has improved every one of the supposedly most powerful model?!
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greshnik5126 28.03.20

sharganov.sv
Well, the question...the point of the engine must not be disposed of and re-build?

M
ManticoreX 28.03.20

create your project from scratch and ask the name of the ruler of ships. I have everything updated as it should. even if the difference in ships in one main caliber.
here which is annoying,so it is impossible to vanila the Outpost to put the equipment in its sole discretion. as before it was impossible to do amphibious assault ships.

G
Grevon 28.03.20

ManticoreX
I agree, had found obnovlyaet ships