3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Halyavka 28.03.20 10:36 pm

To search the hideout bastard Junior (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Cut all the Villa and then not know what to do. Ran half an hour nothing find
17 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lacran 28.03.20

Unfortunately also did so the problem is the same

w
walitor 28.03.20

Go inside, because there, there will be a Bastard.

D
DEVI 28.03.20

Igor Positives
Go inside the center and go up the stairs

a
angrom 28.03.20

Nice traveler, if you ended up on this page - congratulations, you blunted (as I do).
Go look for a ladder :)

A
Artem Kiselyov 28.03.20

)))

a
avCastro 28.03.20

You can still get into the house of the Bastard through the dungeon... but how to find the entrance to the dungeon?

k
kukulkan9 28.03.20

the entrance where the drawings of the cat are in the house next to the gunsmith. I don't know whether it is possible without a key pass, I like that it turned out being a supplier of girls and sent me there. but to pass zero sense. also cut out the entire Villa, just starting out from home.

t
tesla707 28.03.20

I raise the topic because there is a question.
approach the two guards at the gate and that I type the question with the girls present, and only mahachi (killed some idiots don't even remember when). To clean up the mansion and kill the bastard it is not a question, but in the quest (in one of the sub-jobs) will fail, due to the fact that not snuck into the asylum through the secret passage.
as I understand it - these two guards have to say where this move and give the key. But since the dialogue about the girls I have, I just kill them and take the key.
then, according to the comments above, I found where the secret passage (near the blacksmith in the basement of the building, there on the wall is a drawing of a cat drawn in Vademecum vision). But when I go there I go, Geralt, saying that the passage blocked and the door does not open.

actually it is possible to complete this quest without failing one of the sub-jobs? How to get through the secret passage?

t
tesla707 28.03.20

in short there is no way not to ruin the subjob, sorry((
in the end, I have 2 failed subjob is not won the card in a Baron (I Quint did not play, and forgot that when he went with his wife to be treated on a quest with his card falls in its continued absence).

O
Old_Nick 28.03.20

tesla707 wrote:
in short there is no way not to ruin the subjob,
Yes. To be exact - login peacefully only if not light people of the knife. But then will fail Gang of Novigrad. One of the 2 falls is necessary.
And about the map - look in the Baron's room. AFAIK, if you do not play to out, the map will lie in some box in the room

t
tesla707 28.03.20

Old_Nick wrote:
if you do not play to out, the map will lie in some box in the room
OK, I will look.

u
ugruymiy 28.03.20

Huge problem! The door to the second floor to the younger CLOSED! and no way to open it, probably some bug.....tried all ways: 1. Went through the front door (the guards have been 5 keys to the Shelter), but at the moment of opening the gate all of these keys disappear from inventory - go to the door on the second floor is Closed you need a key (and writes, and not just closed). Okay, 2. Went through the basement, immediately put it in the door - closed need a key. All cut, no one inside, no keys, inside gate does not open - just closed, with no right key, back in the basement to the guards tore their towers again, they have five keys, opened the gate, all the keys are gone, and the door to the second floor, you guessed it, Closed, needs a key!. loading... passed through the basement, cut all inside, and walked back out to the guards head from his shoulders - took the only one key opened the gate - all keys from the second bag was gone, and the door to the younger naturally Closed, needs a key! download....all dead, but this time did not open the gate, and again went through the basement.
Summary: I Have 5 keys from a shelter is a Junior in the inventory marked job and the door says"Closed, needs a key!
Question: WHAT to DO???

N
Nurp 28.03.20

ugruymiy
open log, double-check that the job is activated. Door the bastard on the 2nd floor, next to the cold girl on the curb with his hands. The key in my opinion is not needed, the script runs.

u
ugruymiy 28.03.20

Nurp
I have the lower door closed, I was even on a ladder cannot reach

now looking for the code using the console to pass through the wall, but it looks like this code no
and then it turns out I have the main line of quests this will end

N
Nurp 28.03.20

ugruymiy
you're not in the house, another neighbor Edie's house on the same property. As you enter the stairs to the room on the left side without any doors, it just fucking notice, so all rushing )))

G
GeeGun880 28.03.20

There is one little trick how to get to the bastard Jr. on the area!!! (then the quest with the secret sanctuary will fail) if you have a closed grate in the secret passage, do the following, runs a wall on the right side to the tent with the merchant, there still are two barrels! jump on them first, then to the tents and jump over the wall! kill the guard, the bastard sits on the top floor, kill him or not is up to you! the trick is that the quest with the secret passage will not be defeated!!!

L
Leto_wh 19.04.21

I warn the novice Witcher players. If you have not completed the game, then do not try to turn on the console! All interest from the game is lost when you get the opportunity to edit the game through the console.😭 My advice to you is to go through the witcher entirely, and only then experiment with your health