3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sandugo 28.03.20 10:37 pm

Bug or is there a way out? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Komrad this canoe happened, like the path to the island from ailments to find a Lawyer is no longer at the Palace was. Illness on the ship, Gareth,Almira and Jan, too. ON the island there was only Alice and the Creature grieving(did not have time to reach them). all the others made. But the illness instead of dialogue sends me to look for divinity... what to do XS(
In the archive in the chest was the gold pyramid and the scroll was not!!! as now the statue moving?
Anyone have any ideas about this and what to do then?)
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 28.03.20

Sandugo
Statues moving is optional, and so, the hymnbook and the children of the black circle prasouda tree, only to hymn you can sing and move the statues, like the need a sufficient level of a certain parameter (I could be wrong, don't remember, but it seems I had a problem with that). But, as I recall, prisoners under special statues (up to no) role in the search of the Island do not play

A
Andrei YP 28.03.20

The path to the Nameless Island you can learn not only from a Lawyer. For example the elves in the grove, but we must first quest to fulfill them - Sahalu to rescue from captivity lone wolves and Sebila should be in the team.
And the quest with the statues on the Bloody island as said above is a minor and the main passage is not affected. But if you like RPGs, you should not miss these quests, they are quite interesting. The hymnal can be found in several places, but to read you need the skills of a scientist to enjoy and think intelligence needs to be pumped.

S
Sandugo 28.03.20

Andrei YP
quests I want to run, but the black circle is already there and the remains of the anthem was not there. Sabily out there. illness may be the way to say but do not want to, thought maybe this quest was for her as it is tied.

A
Andrei YP 28.03.20

Sandugo
In the house of him like there is a collection of hymns.
I in the first pass the path to the Nameless Isle and showed the Lawyer in the second Sahala. By the way, if you killed someone ahead of time without talking, it is possible to use spiritualism (Ghost sight) and talk to spirit. If you freed Maistra Siwa and talked once with his God, should have this ability.

S
Sandugo 28.03.20

upd. Found a way out.
So if You have a similar difficulty then prepare a potion from the green hound 3rd time. Get into the hall once again talking and ask for directions.
The spirit of the Lawyer did not say anything, the Illness was sent to hell, Sheila without Sibila says nothing, while all the mages found.

A
Andrei YP 28.03.20

Sandugo
Well, at least understood, found a way out. You see how many different ways are there to obtain this information.