3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marshallugntu 28.03.20 10:37 pm

The line of attack (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

In the Witcher 3 cards can be placed only on the line of attack designed for each specific card - melee, middle distance (archers) and distance (catapult). Now in quinte you can put any card on any line. Why then need these lines?
Plus the weather effects are gone
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Zagniy 28.03.20

Weather has not disappeared, just now it's called a disaster, the lines need only because there was the maximum number of units in a row of 9 pieces.

S
Sasha Shatalov 28.03.20

weather left, play a little longer and you will understand why the rows, and then long to explain)

B
Bupycop 28.03.20

marshallugntu
Gvint as a standalone game, quite different than Quint in the Witcher 3+innovations before, and the gold card it was impossible to attack now you can.

c
cheezette 28.03.20

marshallugntu
Line is necessary for clearing from Igny, the same weather or swipe/hail and, in General, gives you full control over the table, which is a significant advantage over the player.

I
Intelll 28.03.20

In the closed beta testing was a mechanic with the lines of the Witcher but later it was removed. With each update the game is changing very much

L
LeValet 28.03.20

So it is necessary. Build in ryadochek, under Igny\Irden\Demerits, or to throw 1\3 efficiency Machinski El\crow's eyes, so-so idea. The game is suffering from meta and netdecking (and occasional shoals CDPR), and with reference to the ranks, the diversity of the gameplay will be even less.

m
marshallugntu 28.03.20

Sasha Shatalov
Good:) and so while at level 3 only came

m
marshallugntu 28.03.20

By lavalet
Clearly, I mean many of the chips have not yet arrived. Thank you