3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cenzura 28.03.20 10:37 pm

About saving... (Fable)

Comrades here is a problem-to survive I have survived (when he received the seal of the Guild and killed the OS) but at boot I START WITH the FACT THAT I was STILL a YOUNG man BROUGHT TO the GUILD !!!! With all the ability I have those same(from an adult) and he is small and all the TRAINING IN the GUILD to re take WHY is it SO ???????????

Pirates DVD from triad
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cenzura 28.03.20

Well Please respond !!!

B
Blackburn 28.03.20

Do me the same sheep. Version 2 CD...

C
Cenzura 28.03.20

In short solve-start the GAME AGAIN ! And best of all save AFTER receiving the SEAL of the GUILD !

A
Andrey696 28.03.20

I have the same crap
3CD
By the way where are sohranki?

B
Blackburn 28.03.20

My Documents\My Games\Fable - in my opinion here.

A
Andrey696 28.03.20

THANK you!!!

N
Nickk15 28.03.20

I have this same story!
3CD, pirates
loaded the saves and AutoSave!!!

G
GetHigh 28.03.20

Che chase then? Is the preservation of the world, and is the hero, you have to be careful!!! If you save the world - will appear at the beginning of the location, if the hero to load the AutoSave!

L
Lukas 28.03.20

Ie, when saving the world is saved all the progress with quests and options in the game????
But if so,then here's another problem:where to find it SAVE the WORLD?I only have a SAVING CHARACTER.-(
help pliz

G
GetHigh 28.03.20

Click a button to options->save->empty slot, the game asks you something, like. Pacino Hosh?? soglashaetsa persist, then gets manenko window in which is written that maintain either peace or hero. then appears: the game is saved, or the parameters of the hero is recorded. Cant saves is that. be it the world or a hero who saves called the same. Yes. even when the game is loaded(the world) the hero appears at the start locations, but not in the place where kept. don't be scared.
PS I highly recommend NOT to use Russian letters in the name of the profile.

p
polecat 28.03.20

No there not a little window!!! Though burst. (Which I occasionally do, head. Scratching eyes, rough brush - bar doesn't appear). What to do?????

m
mityai 28.03.20

to GetHigh

Question: Playing now from the beginning, trained, soaked to the OS, protected farm and chose a quest with a traveller came to the place (the caves in Dark Wood e) and BAM, the auto-save. I go to the cave, loaded, starts screensaver how puteshestvenniki me thanks, that I came to their aid. Starts the quest, get to tramp, taking him, in the next location. There is some kind of monster, cut him, continue, go on. Blaming this all on the road and remain. Get to a monster that appears out of the ground, with him fight, he wets me. End I have all the bottle of health, are loaded. Load the last save, just before that monster, and BAM, loaded the AutoSave (my quote came to the place (the caves in Dark Wood e) and BAM, AutoSave). Again I go into the cave and begins anew the quest with puteshestvennikami. WHAT TO DO?????

PS. During the quest, remained a hero, because there was nothing else. Save path: Options>Save game (Below load and no Save the world)>Select slot>Accept>OK
Maybe have another way to survive??

Zzy And yet, maybe this is the cause of my problem, when I choose to Download games and chose a slot, click OK and begin downloading with the tip in the middle reaches half and crashes and starts to load the AutoSave!! How to get rid of it??

m
mityai 28.03.20

Gee, the question is removed, soaked I Jack the dragon. Now I read that you can play after the final battle. Here I will now to play.

N
Nomium 28.03.20

I have the same trouble with the save game the world. Most likely this is a bug pirate...

895140518277 28.03.20

I often during the same mission was kept a hero, before it was dug up the key. And now I have a broken auto-save, not run the profile. Is it possible to restore the profile