3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 28.03.20 10:38 pm

Could you tell me the mod (Fallout 4)

Looking for a mod which features survival mode takes on the usual type of game.
Specifically, I want to have a system of thirst, hunger, sleep, sores, weight of cartridges. This is the main.
In short, they want everything except the lack of conservation, lack of fast travel and infernal complexity.
Important note - it should as accurate as possible like they thought of a Gazebo, just in a normal game.
I will be extremely grateful for the tip.
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.03.20

You simply put this mod
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/unlimited_survival_mode/128-1-0-4180
There you can customize many of the features of the survival mode,but the difficulty will remain the default.

A
ARM_SERJ 28.03.20

To change the complexity of the PTS on a high and not to savitsa on f5?!

a
aKinave 28.03.20

this one?
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/

J
Jacob Temple 28.03.20

saa0891
I understand you survival mode yuzal. Tell me, how the opponents is more resistant to weapons or not? And it is already level 30 on the complexity of VERY COMPLEX that they easily brought.

a
armageddon_Trulio 28.03.20

Jacob Temple
the trick is that enemies will become stronger with your level, and it will increase their HP. I like level 182 or something like this, the game is on the level of difficulty before survival, and the enemies are very fatty. at least the super mutants, rocket launcher with went. property double damage to enemies with full HP, not kill them, but is a little more than half. Honestly I do not understand the point of leveling in fallout 4, because with each new level your enemies and you get +HP, and all. At the beginning of the level where the 100 challenge, it was possible to kill from all that is, well after you wrote even a rocket launcher not unsuit some enemies

s
saa0891 28.03.20

Jacob Temple wrote:
I understand you survival mode yuzal. Tell me, how the opponents is more resistant to weapons or not?
Opponents, on the contrary there is less fat,so you'd have to hammer much less bullets than the penultimate difficulty,the only difference is that the enemies you will pansotti only so,especially the legendary enemies (changed the algorithm of their actions,they are very often the rod right through you faster to finish),until level 30 will be difficult and will normally so to register (and then at the expense of leveling and armor is not bad, you can take a punch),plus the overlap of various negative effects from diseases,injuries,trauma,radiation,etc.well, such as the stim pack heals at times slow,while taking drugs again imposed a variety of effects,hunger,thirst,you can even get sick,etc., in the end, all this makes the gameplay much more interesting,especially in the first half of the game,before you pump up to 40-50 level,then everything becomes very simple.

G
Gera95 28.03.20

armageddon_Trulio
The rocket damage is base 150, as anti-personnel mines. It is so pumped on the 4 barrel.

J
Jacob Temple 28.03.20

armageddon_Trulio
saa0891
So who of you is right? On wikia.com written, quote, Fight now deadlier for all its participants. Increased the damage of the hero by enemies, and damage enemies. Experience for killing enemies doubled, the enemies are stronger.

s
saa0891 28.03.20

Jacob Temple wrote:
The battle now is deadlier for all its participants. Increased the damage of the hero by enemies, and damage enemies
So I wrote about it,just the enemies you will just pansotti and not just you,this is exactly in survival mode.
Forgotten,even in this mode is the ability adrenaline,the more you won't sleep and save the game the more increases the percentage of damage,you can safely kill up to 50%+,but then again if you're a long sleep you overlap the negative effects that can also knock down,but in the end they will come out anyway.

G
Gera95 28.03.20

Jacob Temple
Damage increased and the main character, and bots. They shoot more accurately. On health, you can count only on what is before the fight, because it is very slowly recovering from stepakov. Limbs are knocked out more often, can with a single blow or shot without a limb to leave. Well, the legendary enemies of fat left, and they are more common. It is quite funny to turn up at the crowd, and it suddenly may not be legendary, the main thing is pants then not lose. ))
A saved game only on the nearest bed.
Therefore, often go slowly will sniperhill, in order to avoid unnecessary complications. :)

a

Gera95
um, the damage is base 150, all right, but why would he have me to be at this level? perks of the damage was pumped at the very beginning, the rocket launcher has long been deals 650 damage

J
Jacob Temple 28.03.20

saa0891
Opponents, on the contrary there is LESS FAT,so you'd have to hammer MUCH LESS BULLETS than the penultimate difficulty. And armageddon_Trulio claims - enemies are VERY FATTY. at least the super mutants

G
Gera95 28.03.20

armageddon_Trulio
Well, it means not enough already damage on your level. On survival there is no such damage is increased. In a simple game Yes, here it is.

a

Jacob Temple
I think we should try it out for yourself, and decide which is better

s
saa0891 28.03.20

Jacob Temple wrote:
enemies are VERY FATTY. at least the super mutants
I wrote the essence of the mutants (Yes, not only are they all enemies) are killed much faster than on the previous difficulty,and you just will be harder to prescribe,you can easily die from one missed shot (grenades and traps by the way steel is also very dangerous if in the penultimate difficulty, it was possible not to pay attention to it,then there is likely glue the fins),to level 30 is a piece of cake.

a

Jacob Temple
Gera95
guys, I never wrote about the difficulty level survival
armageddon_Trulio wrote:
game difficulty level before survival

G
Gera95 28.03.20

Jacob Temple
The super mutants Yes, they differ on the survivability of people and ghouls, what would they be anchorite in the head, need .50 to wear as it weighs a lot. )
Yes, the survival difference between humans and super mutants more tangible, but also Lorne so.

J
Jacob Temple 28.03.20

Gera95
Cool, that's it. Unlimited Survival Mode-om cut save and fast travel mod on the sleeping bag and get a new difficulty mode. Have to check out.

J
Jacob Temple 28.03.20

saa0891
Do I understand correctly - you endure a smaller number of hits, but the enemies die, for example with 5 hits, as on the last difficulty, and let's say 3, in survival mode.

s
saa0891 28.03.20

Jacob Temple wrote:
Do I understand correctly - you endure a smaller number of hits, but the enemies die, for example with 5 hits, as on the last difficulty, and let's say 3, in survival mode.
So,well, until level 30 legendary especially dangerous enemies,often you can stand,pass some sort of factory,and remained about an hour ago and here in the end what is the legendary shit you can easily make one shot,so here come into play all the tactics and tricks from products to the mines,and of course the partner (then he'll have to heal if he gets hurt,or he just fell) is also very very helpful,I especially do not like to use them but in survival he just needs and as a diversion and as a backpack because in survival mode overload comes very quickly,and that's cherevato so that you have a broken leg, and caused permanent health damage.