3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20 10:38 pm

Armor Elbow for the player. Mod. (Elex)

Stumbled upon the nexus mod that replaces the armor of the Clerics on the armor of Elbow/Separatists/JAXA. 've all been waiting for the opportunity to wear the armor of Elbow and waited.
Спойлерhttp://rd.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/13

---
I looked in the game, it works, but everyone who uses the armor of the Clerics will be cut in the armor of Elbow. Probably and delirium, but I'm willing to accept this state of Affairs for the opportunity to wear the armor of Elbow. And you decide for yourself whether you need that or not.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 28.03.20

It is stupid to replace the armor of the clergy or is it a separate object that can where to buy/find?
If the former, then this is nonsense

V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20

Sites
Muskrat wrote:
replacing the armor of the clergy
Yet, over time, can be as an independent, I hope.
It's not Skyrim that you can rivet fashion packs, because I rolled editor. There is no editor, no, and never will.

I
Igor.Volkov 28.03.20

We must somehow separate all of these models of armor to try and vicinity for sale gunsmith in Horta to prescribe without reference to the factions (after all, you ALB by default). And just replejser does not roll is not it.

z
z8TiREX8z 28.03.20

Muskrat
Thanks for the ka link, though the game was, but the mod is uploaded, all the same armor of elbow looks cool, and massive, especially the mixture of the third legs and the second body to the head.

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

Igor.Volkov
I'd rather mod the accession to fraction of elbow and separable,and even better its. The same Source-there is a whole gang of my partners+NPS+glader)))

V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20

Mod has been updated. Now armor Elbow nothing replaces and it can be found in the game world.You can also find the armor of the Separatists, White Jersey, Green Jersey and a mask of a Robber. The link is the same.
Achtung! Definitely need a New game .t. K. armor replaces already placed in the game world items, and if you have already received them during the passage, the armor and other items will be available.
Spoiler

Location reservation
Armor looks like a bag with lexicom, because the location of the armor in the game world as loot was not planned PB.
-----------------------------------------
Armor Elbow
Helmet Commander: the Starting location in Edan
Armor Commander: the Ice Palace in Xacore
Pants Commander: Converter Xacore
Helmet of Alba-Soldier: Converter Edan
Armor Alba-Soldier: Satellite tower in Ignatane
Pants Alba-Soldier: a Sunken ship in the Tawara
Hood Sexetera: Satellite tower in Abuse
Armor Sexetera: in Front of the cave at the borders of the map in the Edan (good Luck)
Pants Sexetera: Destroyed building in Xacore
Armor Separatists
Helmet Commander: Satellite tower in the southern part Abassi
Armor Commander: Cave in Xacore/Abuse
Pants Commander: the Stairs at the border of the map in the southern part Ignalina

Helmet Soldier: Converter in South Abesse (the Headquarters of the Separatists)
Armor of a Soldier: a Small crater in the Tawara
Pants Soldier: Near the Converter Edan
Bonus
Mike green: power line Support in Edan
White t-shirt: the Hut is in a small crater in Tawara
The mask of the Robber: Old Factory in South Tawara

Z
Zuy9o 28.03.20

Muskrat
And you can screen exactly where the clothes are!? What I can not find (

Z
Zuy9o 28.03.20

Muskrat wrote:
Helmet Commander: the Starting location in Edan
That's where he has already been all over the place no it ((( Even put glasses to illuminate the ordinary armor ! and not x......

V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20

Zuy9o
Unfortunately, the author of the screenshots are not provided, only txt with description. You also need to start a new game.

Z
Zuy9o 28.03.20

Muskrat
to start the game again as I understand it is not necessary already found 3 pieces !!! One but can't find the Helmet of the Commander: the Starting location in Edan

V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20

Zuy9o
A new game is required in any case, because the mod replaces already placed in the game world items, and if you have already collected the item that replaces the mod before installing the mod, you the subject of fashion will be unavailable.

Z
Zuy9o 28.03.20

Muskrat
You have found the Helmet of Commander: the Starting location in the Edan !? Throw location ...

V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20

Zuy9o
No, not have found, simply not looking, because a new game after installing the mod did not start time yet to see what's there and where, so come on out yourself look.

D
DARTH---ALEXIEL 28.03.20

Muskrat
Version 2.1 seems to have does not require a new game. It would be easier to jump on spikes, you can reduce the gravity from 2000 to 300-500.

V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20

DARTH---ALEXIEL
Yes, the developers have added armor to the game world.