3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Chichigin 28.03.20 10:39 pm

The weapons are now all the gold is given?? (Survarium)

Just recently in light of a friend decided to play, AKM started to play, all slots opened, all that was offered and to put on the machine and there is nothing, all for a gold offers, is it possible razblochit it all? Or just the donut?? And if only the donut, the point of all these trials??
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 28.03.20

Alex Kichigin
like it is possible after the fight to find

z
zagruzon 28.03.20

Alex Kichigin
just surva very shitty system. first you have the bare barrel,no mods, and all the rest of the ride. and you need to make a basic,uncomfortable,barrel playing against obviously better players, fucking 200-300 kills for the sake of the sight.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 28.03.20

zagruzon
I have 200 kills for the sake of the sight is, I have no sight 200 gold asks for 1 of them!!

U
U-Rock 28.03.20

the last update made interestno system mods and much donetskoy. it would be better if you open cells gave at least a basic fashion. because mods crashes a lot and need no

A

U-Rock
What kind of system mods? And now to sight??

N
NoS174 28.03.20

As I explained to friend all the modifications put on and take off now for gold.

A

МакаЅІМ88А where to take this gold if not to rebuild??

N
NoS174 28.03.20

Alex Kichigin
Campaign Curvarum turned into Danarium, Golda seems to only Donat.

U
U-Rock 28.03.20

Alex Kichigin
Free of charge-only after the mast we hope that you fall out what is necessary+ mount under the scope.

U
U-Rock 28.03.20

MakaSIM88
No. demaud for free only need to beat them and do it for gold or free to destroy. But this has its own logic. in fact, fashion, once put all. and change you will then only arm and the sights and less likely to have yourself fixing when there will be more advanced.
But Yes, removing for gold is nonsense. it would be better for silver