3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 28.03.20 10:39 pm

Stalker, The Winds Of Time (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Downloaded from the website mexanik rg .
Start game money zero
From prophetic GG
But :-)+++Robadawn, the Kalash AKMS 74U , pistol Fort
That is, to not have received Natalia too tough to kill all the mercenaries , :-))) and then the whole plot of the game in question ?
And download new with My MTS modem expensive ?
Previously downloaded from this site the WG mechanic .
A lot and everything is O. K. , but this time the Stalker a Wind of time blew it ;-( shame;-(
Yes, the footnote on this man or group IN , NOT found him there?!

And even in this version !?
glitches bugs
Nuuu sooo Minoga :-)
1st , it's sights(from ciceros fashion)
Stuffed lot
And the weapons do not cling
PR.kN.mouse click ?!- the answer
Throw away ?! ;-((
2nd, there is no passage in the location
Swamp
Dead city
Pripyat from PM
Chernobyl from PM
3rd , quests disappear
In a bar with a radio wire
4 th , PM arts of tsepura in the RFP (armor) and bullet-proof no ?! - that is this parameter DPD (to scratch the door)
5 , the Burner does not shut off ?!- although the quest is ?! - huh ?! -lead Demid new and subway ?!-go to the location Generators where it is impossible in the lab or anything to do this experimental Ghost gives 2 of the teleporter and?!......?? There is no ending?
My friends, P G given the address where the normal sort of version , download , then (though expensive modem UMTS) , or simply ?!-the current is not udevlyayus go to the market
Order pirates of the underground version would be cheaper !
All of course HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !
Pilipili advertising me
It's not me , it can not and do not want to drive advertising ?!
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 28.03.20

OOO people ?! there is ,how-to help , advise !
From minus put ?!
Though my last Name is School !
But is able to do -only scholar !

M
Metalist1925 28.03.20

Anatoliy School
and how can we help? This mod itself is buggy. And if you are looking for specific help, you AR - Pro, it has developed mods sit

S
Shabalin Vadim 28.03.20

And what, exactly, is the problem then? The fact that there are a lot of bugs to decide that we are not able! And why the pictures?

J
Jeff-xxx 28.03.20

Anatoliy School
Repak you have the latest version, you don't need to pump and on the market to order. I myself until just before the bars came, there were a couple moments where npc tupil, solved by rebooting sohranenki; the passages between the lokas WMS in the story opens . The scopes of the standards are fastened, if appropriate to the weapon.

Here is a forum modification, the details there will answer:
Спойлерhttp://ap-pro.ru/forum/36-89686-526
About MTS modem - XS, call the operator and see how you fare, I have, for example, was with night unlimited and 40gb for a month in the daytime .

A

Metalist1925
Turned left at the address in the small frame on this group in V. K. ?! Wrote installation put a clean version , sname Tick with mods ;-(( :-))) , started the game on the new , gave to the old save this save game not for this game mode?! ;-( :-) , and now I am writing from a smartphone , on the computer kind of covered ?! After setting visible to write , bye ! And I congratulate You With Coming New Year !

A

Jeff-xxx
Yes ! Got it , thanks ! I also after treatment at the list in group V. K. also wrote + to remove tick before installing with mods ! Started the new , but Windows on my comp grunted ; - (after rearrangement visible , and only on your peck write ! Thank You ! Happy New Year !

A

Jeff-xxx
The modest tariff MTS SMART NON-STOP is 11.5 GB , and the other , I'm a pensioner ?! - too expensive ;-( , here , in short, thank You ! And A Happy New Year !
PS
Write from your smartphone , on my peck wind fell off, this resets windo and all , then we'll see , bye now .

A

Jeff-xxx
Yes, even if the first pass found the gun Arrow print print ?! lies above the house where a traitor freedom showdown ,( and in the BB there is this quest in the PM )under the rock in the bushes where in the PM art-spring was , but when the sight is attached this am-a4 develops as VZP SGI-5k Arrow?!
Thank you for the help !

A

Thank you all for the help , but write from your smartphone , on my peck wind I flew , so long as you replace everything?!- consider need to reinstall the mustache :-)) , so ?! Windu is okay , but the accounts and passwords ?!
I Congratulate All With Coming New Year !

J
Jeff-xxx 28.03.20

Anatoliy School
Happy new year, health to you and your family, on hardware and software will also not be ill !

V
Valeriy Lukyanov 28.03.20

Good day can somebody throw a save at the beginning of the radar and then I have a Cap on the barrier died and cannot move on the radar, version 1.3 final