3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albagin 28.03.20 10:39 pm

Black screen when exiting games (Resident Evil 7)

Hello. Faced with such a problem, when you exit the game to desktop, completely black screen and nothing but hard reset does not help. Vidyuhi geforce 860m, latest drivers installed, tried different settings, but in any case the same thing when you exit the black screen...((( does anyone have observed the same problem tell me how to fix it.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Pichugin 28.03.20

the same problem HD 7950 .....(((((((

f
fOXY9 28.03.20

Albagin
Most likely you have hammered to death of the operative.
Know how to check?
Go into the game, run 1 minute and go. If everything is normal, no black screen, it is operative. If you have enough RAM, the computer begins to suck from the paging file.

A
Albagin 28.03.20

fOXY9
operatives 8GB, I even tried going to the settings screen before entering the game, click exit and the screen is black.

f
fOXY9 28.03.20

Albagin
I don't know. Maybe you have a clogged laptop, I'm talking about the software part. And the game itself is very demanding.
If possible, put the game on a clean ssd, clean windows 10.
Well, or reinstall the system, left there for 10 minutes.

A
Albagin 28.03.20

fOXY9
XS system installed a month ago, the ssd, the system is optimized. Get out of the game: in the settings change window mode and on the cross, just so, otherwise a hard reset....

f
fOXY9 28.03.20

Albagin
And you don't have any programs for the readings? Tipo : Msi afterburner or aida. Purely to see what happens during freezing. Or how does the computer during the game.

A
Albagin 28.03.20

fOXY9
Tried Msi afterburner here are screenshots, of operational not clogged. When I press exit, complete stupor, black screen, no roll, no action except reset does not help. Only tried when the window first press exit, then no problem emerges in full mode no. Tried to reinstall the game to no avail.

Spoiler

/>

S
Starkin 28.03.20

also this crap Repack by Xatab

s
saa0891 28.03.20

You can terminate the process through the DMZ,if you normally do not go out.

L
Lords2012 28.03.20

black screen repak from hatab helps current full perezagruska PC and so all the dead operatives 16 gigs card R9 280X

S
SMERSH51 28.03.20

Also black screen on exit. Also when you minimize the game, it becomes a black screen and the system does not respond to any actions, only hard reset. Game litsuha the incentive, the same behavior was noticed when exiting games to the source engine from valve (portal, Garris mod, etc.). XS where to dig. Config: FX 6300, 8 Gb Ram, RX 470 4 Gb, Windows 10 on the SSD, games on HDD.
PS. There is an assumption that this occurs only on processors from AMD, at least in the games arse on andesco hangs on exit.
PSS. You can also go Alt+F4

A
Albagin 28.03.20

SMERSH51
I have an i7, so not only amd. I have tried litsuhe and pirates, same thing, don't know where to dig.

S
SMERSH51 28.03.20

Albagin
found a crutch - put in the settings once window mode without frame, and no longer worried

A
Albagin 28.03.20

SMERSH51
Works, just would like to understand what is the problem of exiting full screen...

a
andydron 28.03.20

Problem in Windows 10. And in different games.
Here's a tip from Microsoft:
When the game is minimized on windows 10: win, ALT+TAB, instead of the desktop just a black screen with the mouse, how to fix it?
Hit Win+P, down arrow and Enter. Or, connect the monitor to another connector of the graphics card.

D
Demon of Night 28.03.20

andydron
Don't know if true, but I do have DS 3 has the same problem. Win+P down arrow, and Enter not help)))

P
Petrov125 28.03.20

SMERSH51
I Alt+F4 does not help :(

J
JackMiles505 11.05.22

Try pressing Win + Ctrl + Shift + B, this reloads the graphics drivers, it worked for me