3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 28.03.20 10:39 pm

The problem in the quest"to Find the nexus\" (SpellForce 3)

Faced with the problem in the quest"to Find the nexus, dwarf is left at the altar, here is what to do not understand.
Who can tell?
162 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Maleev 28.03.20

if I am not mistaken, have to go to the previous loci, there will be updated kV (will be a few points) need to take one of them and go back to the dwarf.

R
Raxm 28.03.20

Tell me, after leaving the city of the creators went to Fallon on the quest Refugees. Need to talk to the head of the village, but the entrance to the village terminated barricades, how to go ???

L
Legat Marks 28.03.20

Raxm
License? Update the game. Yesterday released a patch for this mission.
Without a match stuck on this mission.

Himself an hour and a half ran it on the map, not yet updated...

R
Raxm 28.03.20

Legat Marx
you play a rearranged or patch Nakata

j
johncofe 28.03.20

You need to kill the Butcher, and he told me ally...

D
DanielFranc 28.03.20

The problem with the quest Elixir: can't find heat-nettles. Searched all over the place — nowhere. There are a few blue places, but to interact with them is impossible. I believe that stinging nettle right there.
And the second problem with the quest Shop nightmares: can't kill the butcher as he somehow, after a dialogue of the Union.
UPD. With the quest unseen world in the same issue: after finding the Golem and regardless of the decision, the problem take care of Undercaste does not disappear, making the quest incomplete.
UPD 2. The quest of the main storyline Prodigal son cannot be performed since there is no way to talk to Wately.
Quest unseen world was closed by restarting and perform the same action.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 28.03.20

Victor Maleev
ATP, but when I got back, saw no !, the Council decided to give all to explore, in the center of the hole on the sides of the room, the quest is completed, it turns out, technola to dwarf.

D

crap in the quest with the cleaning of the ponds destroyed one point of 4, which is necessary to capture, without it nothing is built(( such a hurtful sadness((

O
Olezha_Kerch 28.03.20

The people who are in the scenario played out? as to sacrifice soldiers and charge the stones? I am unable to hire anyone, no drawings, and where to take them is not clear. I some epic drawings ponahodil, studied them, but they, as I understand it, only improve the units and not allow them to hire.

R
Raxm 28.03.20

people game kosyachny, wait a week, propatch

A
AlanBlade 28.03.20

gg falls in the nexus in texture, only in the wall of his running silhouette see( who came across as treated?

S
Setesh 28.03.20

OLeary
all, have updated the game, removed all this scenario from the game - that's how they solve the problem of the game, why do some patches to rivet when you can just remove kosyachny the content of the game, right?

B
BAGMAN2 28.03.20

held in the nexus quest, already had a conversation about what you need to find an ally, but from the location I can't go anywhere, stuck in this town, =(((

N
Ni Kaine 28.03.20

BAGMAN2
Just click the icon in the upper right corner, the icon of the world map, tobish. In the end, will be able to leave the city.

L
Legat Marks 28.03.20

Raxm
Patch.

O
Olezha_Kerch 28.03.20

Sites
figase! this is a new word in the correction of the stocks of the gaming industry :) a Pity, of course, I had killed about five hours, all meticulously examined every Bush was searched... Well, I'll play Carrasco.
Thanks for the reply!

m
macserge 28.03.20

you need to kill poedinka Kay Ran, and there he was in his Hale and does not respond to my assaults. As to provoke him to fight?

S
Stanislav Mohov 28.03.20

in prilese to send workers to clean the ponds,who knows?

S
Stanislav Mohov 28.03.20

macserge
you need to get another dick and he holds you to it

D

Stanislav Mokhov
To capture a point, to apnut it and after send it to the pond workers.
Be hemorrhoids this mission. in one save game, managed to clear 3 of the pond, but my point 4uû destroyed - feil conservation. second attempt - cleared 2 ponds, the other two can not go to the workers and the courier ESTs.