3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
metallgod 01.10.19 11:47 am

The chest on the island of Lemnos (an Ancient fortress) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Guys, all the door in the temple in the fortress locked? Thought after the quest of any open, but no.
https://ibb.co/e7wG0f
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bazeka 01.10.19

metallgod
in Arcadia quest, the Mason (sculptor), the Olympic games, climb the statues and collect the cipher

m
metallgod 01.10.19

Got it, thanks! Three regions still unexplored and Arcadia in this list.

y
yaguar29 01.10.19

In the fortress and in the quest in which we find ourselves in the fortress, not even a hint of what we need to do something more... For any ears, they pulled sculptor here from Arcadia?! Very interesting!

L
Lakomsta 01.10.19

Yes, if anyone knows tell me how to get the chest

m
metallgod 01.10.19

Quest during the Olympic games can take, the sculptor, who was saved in Athens.

S
Sashok Basha 01.10.19

I have counted a full investigation only after he took the chest in the Mysterious cave nearby. Before sinned on this damn box and looking for passes inside

T
Turbo-515TM2 01.10.19

metallgod
And if I didn't save his life I do not remember already saved or not tell me where to look for it

A
ArXangel_ann 01.10.19

Turbo-515TM2
You couldn't save - saving as Pheidias is ridiculous.

Statues side quest from him studied? Look in the inventory, there is scitula (it is a picture)?
If there is, and there painted, how to open the room in the fortress. If not, go to Fidia (in Elis), get a job (Message scitula and sculptor) and forward.

T
Turbo-515TM2 01.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Thank you I did not fulfill this task blow to Fidia)))

a
abgalter 01.10.19

My door does not open.
After pressing buttons (right click) Kasandra hand leads inside the doors and all.The door remains closed.
Then all over again.

a
abgalter 01.10.19

A glitch of some kind,20 times opened.

I
Ivan-Ivanych 01.10.19

but the game cheat, the door of the fortress opens after pressing buttons 1 and 4 on the left side and 3 and 2 on the right

00mph 01.10.19

Sasha Basha
yeah, thank you. mysterious cave is located behind the pier of the fortress, on the left Bank if you are back to the gates of the fortress and LECOM to the lake.