3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
casper-rav 28.03.20 10:41 pm

the maximum level of the inhabitants (Fallout Shelter)

Good day to all.
Does anyone know how to remove the maximum level (50) the residents?
Thank you
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
sookkoob 28.03.20

Never seen though was bend when hands are moving low skill settlers. But more than 50 seen.
And what for such perversion, if not a secret?

K
KpuTuk_666 28.03.20

casper-rav
Without knowledge of the used thee device, it is unlikely someone will help

In General, look in the files on the website, it may be that the right

c
casper-rav 28.03.20

and then they just run. let them be further studied.

P
Pscheck 28.03.20

All kind time of day.The question is if the resident deposited all the perks of the maximum,ie up to 10 points and put on a suit with the characteristics of the perks(already max) and charteristic costume plus? Thanks in advance.

s
sookkoob 28.03.20

Pscheck
Now plus. If you have a Persian deposited everything on 10, he hematron will make within 4 hours if that of a Persian dress form on S+7, he will make hematron for 20 min. and the speed of production of electricity will increase significantly

E
Energy Death 28.03.20

sookkoob
che are you talking about?)
all the unique guns are created for 5 days in the presence in the room for 6 people with max settings. to reduce the time of creation is possible only by putting someone special for this pet!
all the buildings producing food, water, electricity, will work to the maximum in the presence of 3 people with the maximum parameters for this construction.

Pscheck
options in excess of 10 is only affected in the wasteland, in the sanctuary and the jobs they give nothing. so the clothes to the shelter after pumping 50ур serve nothing more than decoration.
the maximum that can give bonus is 11 survivability, but this is not proven.

E
Energy Death 28.03.20

casper-rav
why do you do it? with the same success it is possible in all games to remove the max level in any known RPG. if the game is limited to 50m level, so it should be.

s
sookkoob 28.03.20

Energy Death
Heresy here are you because to disprove your statements you can do yourself:
put in room on PR-vu guns or armor 6 settlers in kacanik +10's and dressed on +7's and you will see that the Avenger or the dragon's Mouth is ~ for hours of 6.30... + There is a bug how to speed up for 1 bottle made in. But how it works, I alternativedating experts do not tell )) GL!
P. S. And you sit, do 5 days of TOP gun and the armor...

E
Energy Death 28.03.20

sookkoob
solely for the sake of shame decided to check, although I already knew that it is not playing with the first days of the start of the game) but you never know, suddenly had been invisible to me the game)
but you wouldn't believe - nothing changed) and the point in time 6 the development of weapons, especially the most powerful in the game, the average unique visitors are made on the 3rd day. as for your game, for cheats and cheats that the children at least somewhere so happy.
sookkoob wrote:
There is a bug how to speed up for 1 bottle made in. But how it works, I alternativedating experts do not tell )) GL!
even though I go from strength 2 times a day, I have bottles enough for top ten cannons, because they give 1-3 are for each job.

s
sookkoob 28.03.20

Energy Death
I'm not one week spent on pumping 3 teams at +10. Playing before I knew higher than +10 skills not starautsya, but now a different situation...
About cheats is you the children will tell, not me. I always play without them.
Can alternativedating experts screens to shoot, and for special skeptics and VIDOS...
The conclusion is obvious: different versions of the game. I 1,7,1 on Android

E
Energy Death 28.03.20

sookkoob
assume you will be so)

K
Konstantin Galickiy 28.03.20

Sori for necropost. Stats 10+ work at the sanctuary. You can check by simply placing the resident with INTA 8-10 to the infirmary and see the time of completion of the stimulant, and after putting on his lab coat again and check the time.