3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20 10:41 pm

Please give the starting or any sobrannaya! (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Installed the game completely, according to the official guide from 1.11 Cemu right now trying to start playing and crashes after Nintendo logo-I remember there was a school in the first days of rule by the save game so I started not in pipeline link and outside! So lend Savic one thread of pasasa
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20

Fixed - removed the DLC and the game worked! but now the question is how to add DLC to not crash

m
mavlan 28.03.20

LeonidLuka
As I understand it, we must first start the game the saves appeared and then to the folder of the emulator mlc01/usr/title/00050000/101c9500 to throw DLS
If there are any folders then create them
P. s Do can your emulator to throw, there's all configured and 30-40 fps consistently

A
Alex Coachman 28.03.20

Here, if necessary. Latest CEMU, latest patch, all DLC. At the exit of the cave.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tM8YUpXgM0uV95cvCBsWEJNqSFU1je60

L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20

ATP

L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20

mavlan
Will not give up!

L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20

mavlan
Just a question on what hardware your settings get 30-40 FPS (to be able to reconcile with his iron)

L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20

mavlan
How to get rid of the constant freezes ? i7 6700к 1080Gtx

m
mavlan 28.03.20

LeonidLuka
i5 3470
970Gtx
But I've been knocking about the set up, and the first 10 minutes hard drops and freezes and then normal flight without subsidence

P. S what Hyde set up don't remember the solutions from different guides have picked up, but the main thing to put the Shader cache, hook, and schedule packs ++fps, no AntiAnlizing, clarity GFX, Square Shadows fix. Then in the nvidia settings to put On on options with shaders.... Well, almost everything. And the main thing that in the path to the emulator was not Cyrillic
P. p.s http://www.playground.ru/blogs/the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild/nastrojki_emulyatora_dlya_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild-249030/ this kind of guide is quite similar to what I did
Try to do so, do not get to throw off my cemu

L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20

The funny spent a week in the quest to achieve the perfect image and performance! Tried, tons of guides, tons of mods together or separately and failed to achieve a beautiful graphics and performance and then Wiiu_Usb_helper have used it myself and the game put emulator and DLS - then the current cast I need mod packs and all the game runs almost perfectly.
PS most enraged that he Cemu that I downloaded officially from the developer's site and configured all according to guide those same developers - refused to fully use the graphics card and worked mainly in the PERC, and the Cemu (and the same version) who have downloaded the app Wiiu_Usb_helper (only included the settings which are recommended in almost all the guides) used the graphics card from 30 to 80% constantly.

x
xoen 28.03.20

LeonidLuka
Just can developed are not stupid and do not put gigabytes of junk in the system?

From the latest driver Nvidia have only 3 folders and few files in the root installation directory. The rest of the trash and can not be tested.

And this is just one example. ;)

Write to developers, what else is there to recommend something...

L
LeonidLuka 28.03.20

What does the Nvidia driver? When told about the interesting situation of Affairs with standard softinos Cemu Cemu and prepared Wiiu_Usb_helper - weight is almost identical - the files are identical (in chart packs small edits some configs removed) in the system, nothing is copied. Testing of the original and release from Wiiu_Usb_helper on the same driver without rebooting. And the difference was like heaven and earth! the only thing that really distinguished this cache - the original cache was thrown out of the guides, and release Wiiu_Usb_helper was their version of Kesha!

M
Micosh 28.03.20

mavlan
LeonidLuka
I have core i5-2400, 4gb ram and GTX 460. Like that dude, only half a minute frieze and a 5 minute lag and go on smoothly, 30 frames. Before the end of the game came 3 monsters captured, in Gerudo can't get in, I wooi...

M
Micosh 28.03.20

LeonidLuka
how to see whether the video card? when you run MSI Afterburner Cemu emulator crashes