3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NineTeils 28.03.20 10:42 pm

I passed the game!!! (Hellgate: London)

Hello usem!I took the liberty to create this topic.Here we write who and how proshol game,which character are most like,and how you Evo pimped!

The proshol for Guard,warrior and Witch.Most liked Guardian,namely, how he easily cut down all 59ЛвЛ!Precocial was more a(Aura of Restoration, etc.),from activat more VSO liked Great Defender and Anchor(the anchor).Almost half of the game proshol Unique sword Goldi(Chota or type etova)!Harder vsev was Cidoncha 62ЛвЛ soak(for hours ruined,sivuca thing!!!).Well VSO,like,leave comments:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
34 Comments
Sort by:
N
NineTeils 28.03.20

Oh, and(for those who are interested)razkazhu how I killed Cidoncha 62ЛвЛ(okazuya uso is very simple)!Berom uso into has a good damazh ognyom(in this case it was a sword),and Gasim Cidoncha while it's not zagorica.Continue to rejoice pictureAs Sedona loses 5% of HP per second!!!!!!!!:)

Zee.:repeat the procedure until you get sulaimi effect(death Cidoncha)!!!!!!!!!1

A
ArtSev1988 28.03.20

Support thee, Man! I identity more of a medieval style battle for the soul!

N
NineTeils 28.03.20

Current medievalstyle bad effect on all the mobs above 58ЛвЛ!!!

G
Go-Gen 28.03.20

for the arrow pass. at last it was hard. rocked the current passive. all easy except for bosses and the final. and not strained.

G
Go-Gen 28.03.20

by the way very upset when I found out that the maximum level of excitation Persian only 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for me it is idiocy... I had to do a minimum of 99 like in Diablo...
not cool... sucks...

Z
Zer Ael 28.03.20

Go-Gen, it is said that there are items with req level Persian >50. Raising the bar with the expansion of the skill tree - a matter of time. However, hardly it will affect ordinary mortals.

N
NineTeils 28.03.20

Further 50ЛвЛ access only to subscribers!!!

D
Denis 28.03.20

NineTeils
Nope,even in the subscription maximum is 50,checked personally.

N
NineTeils 28.03.20

Well, Todd wait for the patch.

D
Denis 28.03.20

NineTeils
What if the patches will raise the max level, let's say 55 or 60 it wakes imbalance invented skills,and balance them wakes up just as the hero will be able to develop a lot more skills than planned, developed ,Yes, even almost all can develop a level 60 or above.

N
NineTeils 28.03.20

Maybe the patch will add new skills!!!Imbalance-unlikely(I tried a trainer a mustache skills to fill,and I will rate five Starz,nekakih lag)!Yes,and shtob fill truncated skills will be required at least 120ЛвЛ!!!

P
Psych21 28.03.20

Cool toy! Completed it a Demonologist because it is only his command are the demons(from the other characters they are not,and if there is 1(conjurer)) For the rest of the characters played do not like:(
By the way about the graphics - it is 20 cents(some textures are awfully drawn)
not looking at it in moments of battle(when there is any magic and all that) the game is terribly slow,
it's a bit spoils the impression of the game.

T
Tiberius 28.03.20

let Conti your sohranki in Hellgate I had a Persian but after reinstalling Windows on has died [email protected] skinte here plizz

M
Marked_One 28.03.20

Support thee, Man! I identity more of a medieval style battle for the soul!

The Templars RULE)))

PS he was the single, slightly nudnovata, after Labels did not play about 1 month) but still passed.
Now I play in Multiplayer, whenever I go to create a Squad Only_RUSSIA.

T
Trinadcat 28.03.20

Passed the game, did not like the ending, I thought it would be the end of the war...

M
MaLIce2k 28.03.20

In damn - I still did not pass... the Time is short, well, Americans on Shelgate quickly run... -))) Wait have Arrow 28лвл..

F
FaLecT1on[FT] 28.03.20

The same situation 25лвл. gg

E
Erysipelas 28.03.20

Guardian(paladin), finished on level 34.

T
Theodore Bagwell 28.03.20

Played for the guards... I Naprosen.... Patience lacked... Level 26 was like...

N
NickKuzya 28.03.20

Please tell me how much you were on time hellgate london!??